The Bastard Game: sign-ups [taking replacements]

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well what's the difference between Closed and Bastard? Are you genuinely just going to mess with us or not?
closed games don't reveal the role list

bastard games usually include some type of host deception - deceptive roles or mechanics, designed to screw with what the players think they know about the game

don't worry, i won't actually ruin the game, that would be retarded

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
closed games don't reveal the role list

bastard games usually include some type of host deception - deceptive roles or mechanics, designed to screw with what the players think they know about the game

don't worry, i won't actually ruin the game, that would be retarded
Oh okay

well I'm okay with this setup then! #cancelprotest

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Why you want to play: 'It's 11:15pm. Most people are asleep and I'm just finishing my last exercise with my 30lb vest. I sit on the bench to have some rest. I look at myself in the mirror. After a while, I ask myself a question: 'Is it really still worth it?' Unfortunately, I don't think I can answer this question. I really can't. I keep thinking: 'You are alone, no family, you work like a horse, there is no one waiting for you at home....' This doesn't sound too great, I think. But then another question pops up: 'Then why do you keep doing it?' I know the answer to this question without hesitation. "Because I love it."'
Why you should be accepted to play: I was a Season 4 Representative for the Mafia Championships.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
o hyeah

Why you want to play: I was in the last game and it was a clusterfuck so I know this game will be better by far
Why you should be accepted to play: Because I can make a good joke

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why you want to play it: because last time I played one of these my death meant roles were not revealed on death
Why you should be accepted to play: because why the fuck not

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Why you want to play: well i was really doubting at first, since last game was such a clusterfuck, but ender seems like he would be a good host, so ill tag along for some banter.
Why you should be accepted to play: well i won last game as a serial killer, so i must be a good mafia player.

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: Iggish and Aqua