The Bastard Game: sign-ups [taking replacements]

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
On a desolate internet forum in the far reaches of the World Wide Web, a yet to be determined number of social rejects from all over the world gathered together to play a fun game of mafia. Hopes were high and spirits were soaring, for surely no game could be worse than the one they last played. However, in their anticipation, they had made one crucial mistake: they had voted for a bastard game in the setup and that meant that their benevolent host cursed their stupidity and was suddenly not so benevolent anymore...

Sign-up format:

Why you want to play:
Why you should be accepted to play:

Rules:

I'm sure you know them all anyway. If you break any, I'll be sure to inform you.

Roles:

Eh, we'll see about them. Might even throw in a mafia faction if you guys really want it.

Anyone who starts complaining about the general lack of useful info in this post is risking a modkill.

Oh and the sign-ups stay open until Wednesday evening.

Sign-ups list:

1. Aqua
2. Iggish
3. Infected_alien8_
4. Vatumok
5. Ooglie101
6. hipman500
7. Nottykitten
8. TheWeakGuy48_
9. Unusual_Dood
10. Dess
11. Arelic
12. Fog
13. Danni122112
14. One one two
15. Runemen4
16. Oak63
17. HarmakAnna
18. Notme
19. HKCaper
20. Ltin

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why do you want to play: To get revenge on and kill Notme, Nottykitten, Vatumok, Ooglie101, Dess, FreakyCupcake, Danni122112, Fog, TheWeakGuy48_, Runemen4, and Aqua, for voting this setup. I MEAN SOME OF THESE PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN GOING TO PLAY THEY JUST VOTED IT FOR THE MEMES AND 'OPEN SETUP' HAD 11 VOTES TOO SO I DEMAND A DIFFERENT OPTION

Why you should be accepted to play: Because I was modkilled for 0 reason last game and deserve a spot in the next one, unlike someone cough Aqua cough

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i might make one after this one

or i could run one at the same time, if there is enough interest to play two games concurrently

although that sounds like an inactivity trap waiting to happen
well

LET'S CHANGE THIS TO OPEN SETUP INSTEAD

WHO'S WITH ME

I'll even change my vote on the poll from Closed to Open so that Open has 12 votes!!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Why you want to play: since it will make inf upset to play this gamemode after his dirty gun play last game
Why you should be accepted to play: uh ill tell my mom if you deny me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
UNU THOUGHT THE WHOLE BASTARD THING WAS A JOKE

CAN I JUST MAKE EVERYONE AWARE THAT THIS IS GENUINELY A THING

LIKE WE'RE GENUINELY SIGNING UP TO A GAME WHERE WE CAN JUST BE PLAYED WITH BY THE HOST LIKE LAST GAME AND HAVE EVERYTHING RUINED

CAN WE #PROTEST AND HAVE AN ACTUAL GAME THX

G

Guest35486

Why you want to play: i got an everyone tag telling me to sign up and i can’t betray people’s trust like that yknow
Why you should be accepted to play: please and thank you