The Bastard Game: Day 5

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount: I steadfastly maintain that voting for corpses is extremely disrespectful to the dead.

Vatumok (3) - Runemen4, Iggish, One one two
Iggish (3) - Danni122112, Oak Milk, Arelic
Arelic (2) - Notme, hipman500
Ltin (1) - Ooglie101
hipman500 (1) - Vatumok

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to No Lynch.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hopefully this will explain why I was hesitant to claim my role, but not so much my name.

BUT FIRST

I have a theory.
nevermind this theory was based on seer being a cop like role, which it isn't.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
I am Hipman500 the Town Messenger.​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
I get to send anonymous messages at night, with a limit of 140 characters. That includes supporting characters and background characters.​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
So far, everyone i have tried to send a message to has DIED HRGHRGHRGH.​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Now watch inf tunnel me.​
[/BCOLOR]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hopefully this will explain why I was hesitant to claim my role, but not so much my name.

BUT FIRST

I have a theory.
nevermind this theory was based on seer being a cop like role, which it isn't.

I am Hipman500 the Town Messenger.​

I get to send anonymous messages at night, with a limit of 140 characters. That includes supporting characters and background characters.​

So far, everyone i have tried to send a message to has DIED HRGHRGHRGH.​

Now watch inf tunnel me.​
hahahah that's funny because jivvi said they had an anonymous messenger role, how much do you want to bet that that's you

MEANWHILE

Since we couldn't vote Jivvi, and player jivvi alive, this means that it's not that Ltin bypasses the mechanic and Notme no longer does, it's that WE ALL bypass the mechanic now, and Ltin still doesn't. DUNDUNDUN

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean Ltin you've been scummy as heck, you were hinted at being Mafia by your Mafia buddy who had some reason to believe I was Mafia since I lied to everyone for him, and now you've claimed a role which Jivvi said the Mafia had

And Jivvi was telling the truth about other stuff he told me (like bypass ability), so why not this? And if Mafia don't have an anonymous messenger role, it would be extremely unlikely that Jivvi just so happened to guess that one existed and tried to make them seem Mafia

It's possible there's a town messenger role and a mafia one but the odds are stacked against you here

Iggish

Reaction score
Well I mean, come on. The coincidence of all them dying combined with the suspicion of you and as a result of Jivvi's indication, you very likely scum or just extremely unlucky.
jesus that sentence was a mess.

Basically, I find it very unlikely that you are not scum. And if you're not scum, then you are extremely unlucky.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Votecount: I steadfastly maintain that voting for corpses is extremely disrespectful to the dead.

Vatumok (3) - Runemen4, Iggish, One one two
Iggish (3) - Danni122112, Oak Milk, Arelic
Arelic (2) - Notme, hipman500
Ltin (1) - Ooglie101
hipman500 (1) - Vatumok
i guess this kinda proves that we all bypass from now on, since all the players voted for are still alive

inffy and I voted Ltin together with Ooglie and that worked, but now we voted jivvi and that didnt work SOOOO i guess its proven

in that case

unvote
vote Ltin