The Bastard Game: Day 5

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well we still don't know for sure if Oak/Arelic/Danni bypass since they're voting Iggish, who is also playername Iggish. If 2 of them can bypass it too then we can still do this (and if they refuse then they out themselves as Mafia) - but I doubt two of them will so yeah it looks like we might need to massclaim. I'd still like them to vote Jivvi instead though, just in case.
even if iggish is flavour iggish, wouldnt ender still put 2 seperate iggish in the votecount?

Wait but Notme's vote isn't bypassing the mechanic, but yesterday both unu + notme's vote bypassed it didn't they? So why has Notme's reset? Or did unu's not bypass yesterday?
im not sure, only thing i can think of is that Unu's Seer role let him bypass flavour mechanic completely, while Notme might have gotten it from another role in the game for 1 day usage.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
even if iggish is flavour iggish, wouldnt ender still put 2 seperate iggish in the votecount?
Don't imagine so, wouldn't really make sense since the idea is that the two separate vote lines are because it's technically two seperate people, but for Iggish it isn't

im not sure, only thing i can think of is that Unu's Seer role let him bypass flavour mechanic completely, while Notme might have gotten it from another role in the game for 1 day usage.
Either it's a mistake, hip is playername hip (and so has the same effect as Iggish), or all three of Notme/hip/vat bypass the mechanic (which I doubt)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I would be in a support of a mass claim at this time, IF Ltin or does not give his role name.

At this point we have lost a bunch of our PR's, and it seems we would just return to the state of a "normal" game, where as long they dont know what the rest of our PR's are, we'll be alright.

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
this might be stupid, but isnt it obvious Infected_alien8_ ?

One poor fucker every day, has to vote for their real name, rather than the role name, and that seems to be it.
No because

day 0 it was 1 (unu)
day 1 it was 2 (unu and notme)
so it seems it spreads, and remains on the previous person
but then on day 2, notme doesn't have it anymore (unless hip is playername hip or one of the other explanations are real)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Vatumok (3) - Runemen4, Iggish, One one two
Iggish (3) - Danni122112, Oak Milk, Arelic
Arelic (3) - Notme, hipman500, Infected_alien8_
Ltin (2) - HKCaper, Ooglie101
hipman500 (1) - Vatumok

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to No Lynch.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait wait wait I'm getting confused

Nobody else Vote Jivvi

We all need to vote for someone who's playername is dead, but the real person isn't, so that if we bypass the mechanic, our vote counts, if we don't, our vote doesn't count

I was thinking we could do that with Jivvi but it's the other way round - the player jivvi is still alive so he'd get lynched if we get 7 people to vote him

So cancel the 'everyone vote Jivvi' thing

Once Ender gives us this next votecount we'll know for sure if me/hk/danni don't bypass, and then we need to unvote, and then the people voting Iggish need to vote Jivvi, as well as me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Am I missing something here?
(BTW claim inbound)
Basically, it's possible that the reason Notme isn't getting a new vote anymore, isn't because his bypass has been removed, but because the infection has spread to a whole bunch of us, which is why he's on the same line as those people

So ender's next votecount will eliminate that possibility since if we/I/anyone else who voted with Notme at some point, can vote jivvi, that means we're not bypass sing the mechanic