The Amazing Elysium Race [Ended]

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Zounds! foul play! rose and snow are not on the official register! D: Though maybe I'm not seeing a second sheet? o.o
Jokes aside.
Good race though, needs more traps, more mob spawning rains of doom, more tnt terrian damage on with explosive traps, more reach the finish line then race back to start <3.
Loved it, though passing another team and seeing if they followed you was a heatbeat haha, cursing at 'the wall's lack of entry holes(never been there), feeling stupid spending too much time on the livemap and giving everyone a 9 min lead.

madhat99

Reaction score
you guys (the JtE ops etc) should do this more often.
I mean like half of the posts are ppl who couldn't make it saying good luck!
maybe monthly??
just make the prizes smaller like 15 Emeralds/Diamonds for 1st, 10 for 2nd, 5 for 3erd, and 1 for the rest.
and give us coords plz :3

rosekill

Reaction score
Madhat the people who are competing signed up and the rest are wishing goodluck and i find the first place prize to be awesome as well as port ostia is insanely easy to get to.

madhat99

Reaction score
Madhat the people who are competing signed up and the rest are wishing goodluck and i find the first place prize to be awesome as well as port ostia is insanely easy to get to.
just a suggestion :p
but my last post wasn't vary clear.
what I should have posted was:
"looks like there where a lot of people who couldn't make it!
maybe you should do this more often But make the Prizes smaller so that there aren't 100+ odd diamonds/Emeralds being given away every month.
All up to you guys! (JtE ops)"