• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

The Afterstory : A Post Apocalyptic Roleplay [Free-To-Join]

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
[Currently me and harmak are waiting on Sp3c, since he has writer's block right now]
[ Welp, time for some encouraging words.

But, if I come in, all I'll have to depend on is Thetogolopian, as I'm having a conversation with him. xP

Unless he abruptly ended it somehow. I somehow doubt that, though. :p ]

M

midnightgirl24

[ Welp, time for some encouraging words.

But, if I come in, all I'll have to depend on is Thetogolopian, as I'm having a conversation with him. xP

Unless he abruptly ended it somehow. I somehow doubt that, though. :p ]
[I'll probably write a small post to help break Sp3c's writer's block.]

M

midnightgirl24

The girl scanned the room slowly.

People...oh so many people...

She could feel a knot forming in her stomach.

I haven't been around people in so long...

She knew she better remain calm, or else she'd fall apart. She couldn't trust anybody.

"I better be careful."

Tess slid her hand into her jacket pocket and gripped onto the small blade of her knife.

Better be safe than sorry..

[Happy Sp3ct? :p ]

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Dammit. No good. The only option to get his information is to actually release her. Although, since we have guards on standby, maybe we could release her.
"Right. I'll let you go. Under one condition. You will be under surveillance by our guards. Period. No funny business. Alright?" says Mark to the girl.

"... Alright."

meanwhile, back at the guild hall...

Holy Mother of... That thing's a CAT. a TALKING cat.
"Holy Hell. You're a cat. You're talking. To me. What... Heh. I must be hallucinating after filing these files for the whole day non stop... I'll just ignore this... And get back to doing the papers."

M

midnightgirl24

The girl scanned the room, unsure of what to do.

There's too many people...

She sighs deeply as she can feel the knot in her stomach and her grip on her knife's handle tightening. She walked over to a corner and sat in it, hoping she would become shrouded so the residents wouldn't see her. She didn't want a random stranger to find her, let alone talk to her.

I wish Ray didn't leave me..I could use a somewhat familiar face right now...

She shut her eyes and rested her head on her knees, hoping nobody will disturb her.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
The man in black look out from his vantage point on the mountaintop. Down near the base of the mountains was a small cluster of buildings that looked somewhat like a-
"Mineshaft" the man muttered. "I wonder if there's anything there."
He hefted his piece of metal, slowly stood to his feet, and began trudging downwards towards the distant buildings.

Specter2k11

Reaction score
"Wait... *sigh* eh... weren't you eh.. saying about needing to say something to our leader? If you're real anyways... He's at the back. I'll get a cat-house for you."

What the hell am i doing?

[HarmakPaul how do i contact you via IM? ._.]

Specter2k11

Reaction score
Meanwhile, on one of Haven's guard posts, two guards that are on a tower is observing their surroundings. Being on the graveyard shift, they are pretty much doing the opposite of what they were supposed to be doing.

"How long until the shift ends again?"
"Eh... Let's say around 7 hours."
"F***."
"Look, we need to do our jobs though. If He sees us slacking off, god know what he'll do to us."
"Fine. I'll look around."

One of the guards then picked up his rifle and observes through his scopes.

"There's nothing out there. It's--"
"What?"
"I... I see someone. He's slumped to the ground."
"WHAT?! Get the medic team and tell them to go there ASAP."

The medical team from the infirmary was notified, and a team consisting of two medics with a stretcher and a guard crosses the wasteland, following the guard's every single direction and finally bringing the man to Haven.

And as for now... I'll be going.
I'm sorry that it had come to this.
I hope you'll understand why i need to leave.
Finally... At last.
My search is over.
Everything is in place..

[player JKangaroo has been saved.]

Reactions: JKangaroo
M

midnightgirl24

She tries to relax, but she knows she is anxious about all the new people she is surrounded by.

I know this is all in my head...I just need to accept and be happy that so many people are around again...I'm quite happy that there is more than just me out here, but I didn't know if they would be friendly or criminals...

She shuts her eyes and sighs deeply.

Maybe I will just rest in the corner for a little while..

AotsFTW

Reaction score
The Suit decides that it is time he leaves his shelter for a little while, as he needs to re-fill on his weapon's ammo. He figures that the most near place that contains bullets for his rifle and handguns could be found a mile away at Haven.

'A quick walk...' he presumed as he began to exit his underground shelter. He placed his white hat on over his head, a white bandana across his mouth, and exited in his white attire. A pair of magnums was strapped underneath his suit coat to a holster of weapons around his hips. He soon begins to walk toward Haven, money in hand, as he carefully begins descending the large hill from which he came...

((OOC: Next post he will be at the town.))

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I thought I could hear her voice…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not understand.
I was cold… yet the flames bellowed around me…
I could see people screaming… pain and fear strewn across their faces… Yet I could not hear their words.
It was a blur… A mere murmur in the grand scheme in which I was experiencing…
I tried to grab ahold of the sleeves… The limbs… All flailing past my being…
…But my hands only slipped through them….
It was as if they were just a figment of my imagination… Specters lost in their past lives….
Or perhaps… It was I who was lost and those around me truly whole…

I was drained… And I sat there… Waiting… Staring painstakingly into the horizon; before the flames.
It seemed like an eternity…
But seemingly, I felt an inner strength rise within me… Almost bringing me to tears…
Mouth limp, and eyes sunken, I glared without a sound… With an expression of grief…
...Into the eyes of a dark shadow; its hand reaching with a caring touch, guiding me to accept its gift of comfort and care….
I could not comprehend what was going on at hand… My thoughts jumbled; my body shut down a long time past…
Yet, it encouraged me… Its voice was that of a young women… Familiar… And with a symphony like that of sweet honey…
My hand grasped its; a warming touch filled me, and I felt as If a burden had been lifted from my shoulder…
A tear dripped onto the shadow’s dark shoulder…

I thought I could hear her voice….
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I awoke to a dark room…
I was clothed in a plain sheet… And I was clean…
Confused, I attempted to sit up from the bed in which I had laid.
That was a mistake.
A sharp pain ricocheted throughout my body, causing me to slip back into a state of helplessness.
It was then that I had noticed the tube, clear and blue, strung into my body like I was a machine, ready to performed upon.
So I merely laid there… dazed… confused… helpless in my current state….
Yet… Despite my strange surroundings… I had a new hope beating in my chest…
It had to be a dream I thought to myself… And yet…
I had seen….
Her.