Thanks a ton! c:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Hello, so recently (maybe an hour ago) I uninstalled Minecraft from my computer.
The reason being, it's become an addiction, a distraction, and a general problem in my life. I've been playing from since the game ever came out. 2009-2016. That's 7 years of straight Minecraft. That is just too much for me to handle.

I loved the game ever since I started playing, and when I found this community, it got many times better. But I've been with this community for a long while as well. Every morning I'd wake up, do the things I do, and hop onto the computer, and open Minecraft. I'd go on the servers and be on there most of the day, sitting down doing my thing. It would continue like this for hours a day, 7 days a week. And its been a distraction most times for me. I'd be tasked to do things like schoolwork (which I do on the same computer I play on) and other important things. Minecraft would always get in the way and slow me down.
I've finally gotten sick of it.

Its been fun, lots of fun actually. You guys have been amazing, so supportive and caring. I've learned many many things from this community from you guys, that I'll never forget. I've loved working with you all staffing. But things change, and things end. This is one thing that needs to end in my life.

I'd mention some people that have always been there for me, and just generally stuck out to me on my journey, but there'd just be too many to name. You're all just amazing. <3

I wish all of you a blessed life, and a great rest of the time here.

Thanks a ton! c:
-Robo

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
You're a great person, it's a huge shame you are leaving but I can understand it as real life should always come first. I wish you good luck with whatever you are doing/will do. Hope you stick around on the forums!

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, sorry ChocoParrot I won't be able to test anymore of your awesome stuff, but I will give my opinion on the threads if you link it to me on Steam or so.
Hey Robo, seeing that you're resigning from Minecraft I would not attempt to lure you back into it. Just forget completely about Dynamo or my other creations, I can always pester others to check them out... :D

Anyways, you've been a really nice person to converse with. Good luck and all the best in your endeavours.

• Love
Reactions: Robo