Tell me your life story in five sentences.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Okay so a sentence is basically a group of words that has to end with a period so i can basically keep on typing and typing and not pressing the PERIOD key so it all counts as one sentence so let's get started shall we i was born in 2000 and i was born with aspergers syndrome wich basically makes me disgust physical company and prefer to be alone and play a ton of video games and you know when you got aspergers (High functioning Authism) and have a English>Dutch and a Dutch>English and a Dutch dictionary on your bookshelf you learn fluent english at age 8 like me and i found BlockTopia classic TNT and TNT shutdown along with other servers and now i am here and i broke the system. NAILED. IT. I still got one bloody sentence left. OH NO WAIT NEVERMIND.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tamsanity

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay so a sentence is basically a group of words that has to end with a period so i can basically keep on typing and typing and not pressing the PERIOD key so it all counts as one sentence so let's get started shall we i was born in 2000 and i was born with aspergers syndrome wich basically makes me disgust physical company and prefer to be alone and play a ton of video games and you know when you got aspergers (High functioning Authism) and have a English>Dutch and a Dutch>English and a Dutch dictionary on your bookshelf you learn fluent english at age 8 like me and i found BlockTopia classic TNT and TNT shutdown along with other servers and now i am here and i broke the system. NAILED. IT. I still got one bloody sentence left. OH NO WAIT NEVERMIND.
Ahem.
a guy that knows what he's talking about said:
A run on sentence has at least two parts, either one of which can stand by itself (in other words, two independent clauses), but the two parts have been smashed together instead of being properly connected"{/quote]

Reactions: Jayfeather