Tell me your life story in five sentences.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I was born in 1998.
I had a nice upbringing in a middle-class environment with my mum, dad and sister.
My family is living the Kiwi dream.
I favour social justice, and if it wasn't for other reasons, I'd want to work in the United Nations or something similar.
I want to move out of New Zealand.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tamsanity

nitasu987

Reaction score
Basically I was born in 1997, and lived in Tenessee for 2 years and then moved to VEGAS BABY!
Elementary School was ok, was sorta popular in my class, then we moved to Illinois, had a huge going-away party where everyone in my 2nd grade class came to this awesome museum.
The rest of Elementary school sucked between falling in love and that not working out (duhhh) and the falling in love AGAIN in Jr High (also didn't work out) and I started playing Clarinet and that's going good, also I discovered the wonderful world of Blocktopia around 7th-ish grade.
High School's going alright, fell in love AGAIN when said previous crush started dating someone else, and now hopefully this one's gonna work, oh oh oh and I got @Hockeyfan1852 addicted to minecraft, yer welcome <3.
I've been spending lots of my time playing Skyrim, Wizard101, ACIV, WoW, Minecraft, Civ, etc. and doing school stuff.

HOW'S THAT FOR 5 SENTENCES? <3

• Thank You

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Strange kid.
Started playing on BT.
Became a cat sound-wise somewhere along the line.
Started playing DotA 2, leading to...
Nyx nyx nyx nyx nyx.
meow oops

Little energetic weird as hell little girl who was super popular yay lots of friends
I lost most of my friends as I went down the boyish road while they were all like yay makeup much nailpolish
One of my friends introduced me to Blocktopia and I made a bunch of new friends eventhoughthey'relikeallontheinternet.
I started drawing more and wow drawing and wow Attack on Titan wow wow wow potato this is my life.
I'm here now still energetic and weird as hell yay

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I was born in 1999 and acquired a sister a year later.
I started elementary school which kinda sucked because I was more-or-less a loner and I didn't really fit with any group(and at some point in those six years I got another sister and a brother).
I met the girl who is now my best friend in sixth grade, the same year I discovered anime and that love sucks.
The next year, in seventh grade, my sister discovered Tobuscus and as a result, we got an account for Minecraft Classic, which I took over after discovering a server called Not Quite Awesomecraft(which was taken down while I was away) and Blocktopia, thanks to a user on that server named Colepleshe telling me about the Blocktopia Zombies server.
I then became awesome and met many more awesome people after I realized how epic Blocktopia was.
The End.
C:

• Thank You

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.
In west Philadelphia born and raised and on the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school.
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared... she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suit case and sent me on my way, she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket so I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later', I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

D

DarkHender

I was born.
Private earth school to public school.
Anime and gaming were found interesting.
I met someone.
I was introduced to Doctor Who by a friend.

SHIMEJIS

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
I came into this world in June of 1994, while OJ Simpson was on the run.
On my 5th birthday I recieved a Nintendo 64.
I spent the next several years playing inside or alone in the woods.
Having no social skills my teenage years were hell.
I now know that not everyone hates me.

• Thank You

Spl99

Reaction score
Born in 1996.
Lives in Ireland (mmm Potatoes!)
Found this place by accident, I have no regrets yet!
I love the fact that during my time gaming, I've made friends from all over the world yet I've never actually met any of them...thinking about it, is love even the right word to use? :p
I can't spell properly either...I spell horendisly (see...) so feel free to take the piss outa that, you won't be the first or the last!

• Thank You

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Born with hip displacia, it ruined the entire first year of my life.
Turned into a happy, ignorant, naive elementary kid.
Became aware that the world is really really dark, took a tole on mental health.
Distant myself from lotsa people throughout middle and high school.
Continuing college, battling the darkness of this world.

• Thank You

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Okay, I'll do a legit one.

Born 1998, I quickly made a name within my family circle as a bright young spark.
Went to preschool, which was too easy as I had basically homeschooled myself in the years prior, so I became the first 4-year-old in Grade 1 in our school's history.
I am treated like a wizard, but I feel as though my intelligence in retrospect to others has diminished, and thatpeople expect much of me due to my past being virtually wizard-like.
I found Blocktopia in 2010 after my cousin Noobar (who was a Zombie trusted at the time) let me press the enter button to kick a rulebreaker.
I now stand as a (hopefully) respected community member both in real life and in the virtual world, biding my time until I can show this world what I am truly capable of.

• Thank You
Reaction score
I was born in 1998 in a small town that usually smelled like cows.
I was shy growing up and didn't have many friends in school.
Then I met the internet and later, Blocktopia.
Became somewhat less shy and made alot of friends that actually like me.
And now I'm here, with no life, thanks internet ! =D​

• Thank You

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was born in London, but moved to Bristol when I was little.
I didn't talk much, so I never really had much company.
I did well enough in school to be incredicbly unremarkable.
I was seen enough to not be noticed.
I've lived in America now for a few weeks, and I'm already losing track of how long it's really been.

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo and Tamsanity