Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

G

Guest35486

You argue among yourselves, believing that you're right. Why can't the others tell the different colors of the sky? It's clearly %£ß#jd$ƒ? You quiet down as the Host coughs.

"Now that we've gotten to know each other, shall we continue?"

A few start muttering among themselves, wanting to continue the discussion.

"Don't worry, we will return momentarily."

---​

Vote Count
Nottykitten (5): ChocoFox, Infected_alien8_, TheWeakGuy48_, Jivvi, Geekenstein
Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood
Infected_alien8_ (9): Fog, hipman500, erik5456, HKCaper(x2), Nottykitten, Aqua, Enderfive, Unusual_Dood
No Lynch (2): Ooglie101, Dess

With 23 players alive, it takes 12 players to lynch and 12 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, it will default to a no lynch.

It is now Night 1. If you have a night action, please send it in by 9 PM GMT, 26 March. (Monday) The day will start by 10 PM GMT of the same day.​

G

Guest35486

The lights flicker on. You gasp with horror as HKCaper and Infected_Alien8_’s blood stain the ground. Their cards are The Emperor and The Hermit, respectively.
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Passive: If the Empress and Emperor vote for the same target, the Emperor’s vote counts for two
(This will be displayed as (x2) at the end of your name in the vote count)
Win Condition: Survive

Among all the chaos, you note that the substitute, One one two, has been brought to the center. You briefly wonder who they are replacing, but can't recall who's missing.

---​

Living Players:
Roobarb Pie
Danni122112
Enderfive
Iggish
Ooglie101
Geekenstein
Mulbery
Aqua
ChocoFox
myusername22
Dess
hipman500
TheWeakGuy48_
Nottykitten
Fog
One one two (Formerly Kurizmaah)
Comp
Jivvi
Unusual_Dood
erik5456
Runemen4

---

It is now Day 1, which will last 6 days. The deadline is at 4 PM GMT, 1 April.
With 21 players alive, it takes 11 players to lynch and 11 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So your role is useless then? You even claimed that your role would be the second most important PR, yet it hasn't done anything useful yet. In fact there is no proof that your role is even real? Smells veeeeeery fishy
When I get told about game-changing events it certainly is extremely useful that the town knows about them but untill then you're right I'm pretty useless.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
thats not good enough
What do you want me to say, nothing happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I mean I kind of expected this to happen if no events happened during the night so I guess it's time to pretend to be the fool while I start the lynch on myself because this is my best tactic to try and not get lynched as a town.

Vote Notty