Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
"The Hermit stands alone on the top of a mountain with a lantern in his hand"
The Hermit
Win Condition: Survive
"The Emperor is the complement to the Empress. He represents power and authority"
The Emperor
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Passive: If the Empress and Emperor vote for the same target, the Emperor’s vote counts for two
(This will be displayed as (x2) at the end of your name in the vote count)
HKs role and Inffys win condition is pretty well connected to their tarot card meanings.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hmm so Inffy didn't have any like actions or anything... interesting. I mean now its the case of, HK was supporting Notty, however, now HK is dead. Is this Notty trying to make it look like she isn't mafia OR mafia trying to make it look as though Notty IS mafia. I'm still suspicious of Choco so im gonna place my vote on him for now as the HK and Inffy death just seem too perfect if you wanted Notty lynched.

Vote Choco

G

Guest35486

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 1 - Vote Count[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten (5): Nottykitten, Ooglie101, hipman500(x2), Aqua[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 21 players alive, it takes 11 players to lynch and 11 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 1 - Vote Count[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten (5): Nottykitten, Ooglie101, hipman500(x2), Aqua[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 21 players alive, it takes 11 players to lynch and 11 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]
I'm glad I'm not the only one who ignores foggy