Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Am I the only person who thinks that Hip might be mafia as well, kinda like a Black Widow. Kills her man and steals all the power?
Was thinking empress was maf from day 0 tbh, kinda like having a mayor on both teams, we should focus on that tomorrow tho.

Allow power roles to potentially investigate hip.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways time to get a tad more serious about this day and with that I mean I am going to present to you the trashiest argument you've ever heard in your history of Mafia while at the same time making everyone think I'm Mafia even more.

Bear with me but there is about a 99% chance that I have been investigated by the cop last night. If I were guilty then the cop would come forward and go with the lynch on me. The fact that the cop hasn't come forward proves (eh) that they clearly got my town alignment and don't want to claim with 1 inno report. Infact if you keep me alive, when the cop doesn't come forward during the day it 99% means that they got an inno report on me(as they should) and thus proves my innocence!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways time to get a tad more serious about this day and with that I mean I am going to present to you the trashiest argument you've ever heard in your history of Mafia while at the same time making everyone think I'm Mafia even more.

Bear with me but there is about a 99% chance that I have been investigated by the cop last night. If I were guilty then the cop would come forward and go with the lynch on me. The fact that the cop hasn't come forward proves (eh) that they clearly got my town alignment and don't want to claim with 1 inno report. Infact if you keep me alive, when the cop doesn't come forward during the day it 99% means that they got an inno report on me(as they should) and thus proves my innocence!
An intelligent person might say that a cop wouldn't have to claim if they got a guilty report(which they didn't) since I'm going to be lynched anyways. But that intelligent person is wrong and also is not Inf.

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish and Aqua
G

Guest35486

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 1 - Vote Count[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua (1): Enderfive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten (6): Nottykitten, Ooglie101, hipman500(x2), Aqua, ChocoFox[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 21 players alive, it takes 11 players to lynch and 11 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]

hipmeow

Reaction score

we dont even know if theres is a cop for one, plus the cop could be lazy. also i would of thought the cop would of investigated you OR inf so idk about that 99% chance

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
or the cop knew that you would either
An intelligent person might say that a cop wouldn't have to claim if they got a guilty report(which they didn't) since I'm going to be lynched anyways. But that intelligent person is wrong and also is not Inf.
well ok take my post

ILL CONTINUE

the cop knew that you would either get an event thing last night to back up ur claim or not & get lynched today and so there was no point in wasting a report
also if they got a guilty report and you were essentially 100% being lynched today theres no point in outing

this is if a cop even exists!

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
we dont even know if theres is a cop for one, plus the cop could be lazy. also i would of thought the cop would of investigated you OR inf so idk about that 99% chance
Plus most people haven't even noticed Day 1 has started