Tag maps PERMANENTLY removed from AoD and all existing maps of tag moved to Infection

Migrate all tag maps to Infection

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I'm sort of in the middle here, I honestly don't mind if TAG was removed or not, but it does add a bit diversity. Also, out of the 60 or so maps, only 10 or so are TAG maps, so I don't often see TAG maps.

Also do note, graser10mc , if you find people constantly suiciding (meaning people suicide to get hunter whenever there is TAG or even any maps consecutively,) it is illegal as it can get tiresome or boring seeing the same hunter every single time.

iggy234 Please define what regularly means, all the staff have an expected stafftime they must achieve per week. :p

• Winner
Reactions: RyanDodd
Reaction score
Tag maps should just stay where they are. Heck it'd even make great advertisement for infection.

Tag isn't a 'break from PvP'. It is PvP. There's enough differences to keep it out of infection.

if you have a problem with tag maps: Vote 'remove' on all of them for the next map rotation. if enough people support: no more AoD TAG. If they don't: there's never been a point in making this thread.
It's not technically PvP as the second player can't fight back.

I'm half and half. I don't think tag should be removed but I do find it boring. I think the players who want to PvP and not run around chasing each other should have some way to get a wood sword so they can try and fight back. I actually do this sometimes in maps where the scavenger kit is a wood sword and I find it great fun with the challenge of trying to sneak up behind someone and hitting them 5 times without them hitting you. I don't think Tag should be 1 hit against two hit or anything but I do think players should have an option to try and PvP if they really want, if they want to test their abilities or something.

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
iggy234 Please define what regularly means, all the staff have an expected stafftime they must achieve per week. :p
I am NOT accusing any staff of slacking their duties. I think all the staff are active and as I said before.... operators AND people who aren't online much. The operators are NOT the people who aren't online much.
The operators are against it and the people who hardly ever go online are against it aswell..... (gasp).... I'm exhausted after that ... :sleep:

Last edited:

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I am NOT accusing any staff of slacking their duties. I think all the staff are active and as I said before.... operators AND people who aren't online much. The operators are NOT the people who aren't online much.
The operators are against it and the people who hardly ever go online are against it aswell..... (gasp).... I'm exhausted after that ... :sleep:
Apologies, I didn't see your new post after mine, and I read it wrong the first time.

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
I'm gonna disagree with this, it's not that I want a break from pvp or anything. I've grown to enjoy tag, and it seems like a waste of time to move all those tag maps to infection. Also like asae said it adds a little diversity to the gameplay which I enjoy.

Reaction score
Maybe instead of removing tag it could be nerfed to where both have a diamond sword and an infinity bow and no armour where it does not take long to die but it adds the pvp aspect to tag that people want
In all honesty I think the tag aspect should stay in TAG. That wouldn't be tag, that would just be normal PvP. As I said before I think there should just be a way for survivors to get wooden swords and try to sneak up behind hunters and kill them. In that way the tag aspect would remain and the more PvP loving players could have a challenge.

• Thank You
  • Disagree
Reactions: Cstar and Iggish
Status
Not open for further replies.