Survivor Tuvalu. Season 9. Sign-Ups!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Enderfive beat you for the last spot, Fruit. But, since I'm such a nice host I'm going to allow you stay.

25 Spots in total this season!

Sign-Ups are closed now!

I'm going to wait now for the remaning Survivors who haven't posted their format yet to hurry up and do it!

MrRockman888 FoxMccloud64 Shanebat1 Fiestaguy Aika mythelf

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
-Your Name: Outlastsheep, because my staff-name on Openshells apparently fits best for this.
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: I dunno, can't predict... I got pretty far last time, but that was because we had a bond of never-ending magic friendship and shit. 8th place?
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: Villains :p I like backstabbing people and doing an evil song-and-dance while throwing people into an acid pit. I mean, I can scheme up some nice stuff :p

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'll have to remove MrRockman888 from the game for now due to his inactivity. Since I can't risk going with an inactive player this season. If he appears, I'll see if I can add him. But for now, tommyleej will be taking his spot.

Okay! Everyone replied already. I'm going to go ahead and start working on the Official Survivor Game Thread and start forming the Tribes.

Keep an eye for when I post the new thread!

MrRockman888

Reaction score
-Your Name: MrRockman888
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: Probably around 25th, as this is my first time playing this.
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: My tribe would most definitely be the "Noobie" tribe because, well, as stated above, this is my first time playing this.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
-Your Name: MrRockman888
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: Probably around 25th, as this is my first time playing this.
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: My tribe would most definitely be the "Noobie" tribe because, well, as stated above, this is my first time playing this.
Just in time! Thank you ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: MrRockman888