Survivor Tuvalu. Season 9. Sign-Ups!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Welcome to Survivor Tuvalu. Season 9. Sign-Ups!

For those who aren't that familiar with the game Survivor, I'll go ahead and give you a brief summary of the main idea: (Skip this part if you now how it works already)

The whole objective of the game is to be the last Survivor left standing. Usually, it starts with 20 players. I divide them into Tribes (Teams). I will be giving Challenges to complete. As a Tribe, your job is to win the Challenge. If you do, then you'll win Immunity. Immunity basically protects your whole team from being eliminated or voted out. The Tribe that doesn't win, will need to vote someone out from their own Tribe. Whoever receives the most votes against, will be voted out and will be out of the game. We'll continue doing this. After a while, I will end all Tribes, and instead of working as a team, it will be everyone by themeselves. Which means that the game gets harder. Your job is to make strategy, make alliances, lie if you need to. Backstab others if you feel you need to. Create drama. Be honest. Be loyal. However you wish to play this game. There's going to be twists and a lot of surprises. It's a very challenging and fun game. Keep in mind this is a forum game.

---------------------------------------

For this season, you'll be spending your time at Tuvalu Island. This place is a Polynesian Island located in the Pacific Ocean.

This season's theme will be: Heroes vs. Villains vs. Neutrals vs. Newbies

For this season, you'll be divided into 4 different and unique Tribes. The 4 Tribes will be:

1. Heroes
-This Tribe is practically those who are all about doing the right thing. Being honest, loyal and caring. Those who believe in doing the fair anf right thing all the time.

2. Villains
- This Tribe is the opposite of Heroes. Are those who are evil all the time. Those that enjoy lying, backstabbing and throwing you under the bus anytime. They don't care about anyone excpet themselves.

3. Neutrals
-This Tribe are the mysterious ones. They're not Heroes nor Villains. They like being in the middle. Its hard to know what they're up to.

4. Newbies
-This Tribe are the Newcomers. Those who haven't really played this game before and will try it for the first time.

--------------------------

The Rules:

1.) Listen to your Host (Ansoro2112) I want you to pay attention to anything I might say throughout the game.

2.) No editing posts.

3) Do not talk about this somewhere else other than the playing thread or private conversations (PMs). And for every PM you start with someone, you will HAVE to add me.

4) Stay active.

5) Once you send your vote through inbox you CAN'T change it back.

6) You can't vote for yourself.

7) Drama and arguments are allowed! Just don't get too personal. Remember, its just a game.

-------------------------------

To Sign-Up for this season I'll need you to fill this out. Using this format:

-Your Name: (You can use your forum name or any other name you'd like to use)
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it. (Something like, "I think I might get 7th place)
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: (If you consider yourself to be a Hero, Villain, Neutral or Newbie)

--------------------

*For the Newbies: Don't worry. You're free to tell me if you're more of a Hero, Villain or Neutral as well.

You're NOT choosing which Tribes you'll be part of. But I will take in consideration your opinions. I will have the final say of the Final Teams. I will analyze very well those who have played before, which Tribe they're more fitting to be part of. Please don't choose a Tribe because your friends are there. Choose one who is more fitting for you.

Spots:

1. tommyleej
2. Hunter
3. FoxMccloud64
4. 77thShad
5. Shanebat1
6. CaffeinatedKitty
7. raxo2222
8. nitasu987
9. Fiestaguy
10. ChronosStar524
11. Aika
12. 755someone755
13. Alpha102
14. cooliorules
15. Ooglie101
16. Timdood3
17. Wink
18. Theoo
19. Faliara
20. Jivvi
21. BiggestKirbyFan
22. mythelf
23. Infected_alien8_
24. Enderfive
25. Fruit

26. MrRockman888
--------------------

Well, as you can see a lot of people joined already. I'll still need each one of you to fill out the format please. I might accept more than 20 if that's the case.
Post away!

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Timdood3

Prediction: I feel like I'll make it far, but not as far as last time....I don't have the element of "No one suspects a thing" anymore :c

Tribe: Neutral:
"The Neutral" Award goes to ... Timdood3!
(He always tried being neutral and loved by everyone)

Last edited:

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Your Name: Hunter
Prediction: ...Top ten, maybe?
Tribe:
I guess I'd be placed with the Newbies as it's my first time. Neutral seems to fit me quite nicely. I'm not above manipulating people, but wouldn't do so out of spite. Shady business is best if mutually beneficial!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
-Your Name: Wink
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: Cockiness says first, realism says bottom 10.
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: Newbie, first time in one of these games. Looks fun! (Villain if Newbie is filled.)

• Thank You

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
-Your Name: Alpha102

Expectation: 19th lol.

Not sure what I would be viewed as, I'd kind of like to see what everyone else's perceptions are xD

And oh crap I barely know a large number of people here, maybe I'll get to meet some new faces :D

• Thank You

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
-Your Name: CaffeinatedKitty[or any variants :p]
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: I'm kind of hoping at least top ten, considering I got at least one challenge from the last season right when no one ingame did :p
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: First thought is Newbies, considering I am a newbie, but I figure I'm more on the Good side XD

• Thank You

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
-Your Name: 77thShad
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: depends if someone carries me or not =D, I'll assume I'll make it past halfway though
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: villain is always fun and if someone has to do it why not the joker?

• Thank You

nitasu987

Reaction score
-Your Name: nitasu987
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it. I've made it to the FTC, and been voted out early. I dunno. Obviously I'd like to win this time... but I'd shoot for the jury.
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: (If you consider yourself to be a Hero, Villain, Neutral or Newbie) I'd say Hero or Neutral. I've played Survivor here both ways and the time I played more evil was the time I made it farther... but I'm a nice guy. I'd like to say I'm Neutral because you can't win this game being only good or only evil.

• Thank You
Reaction score
-Your Name: BiggestKirbyFan
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: Uh, 5th.
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: Newbie because I've never played before and would like to try out new things ;3

• Thank You

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
To Sign-Up for this season I'll need you to fill this out. Using this format:

-Your Name: raxo2222 AKA Notme
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it. Probaably will reach Jury.
- Which Tribe you think its more fitting for you and why: Neutral sounds fun for me.

• Thank You

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
HOLY SHIT HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

Nick: 755someone755/anything with 755 in it
Expectations: low. I'll probably get voted out by the middle of the game.
Tribe: either Heroes or N00bz. I did play one game but it's been a long time (over a year, I think). I remember it being a backstab fest tho, that's why also the "heroes" entry.

• Thank You

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Inffy
Expectation: Since this is my first game I'll probably get kicked out pretty soon, so not very big expectations! xD
Tribe: Newbie because this is my first time. Since I don't really have any experience with this I have no idea whether I'd play it in a more Hero or Villain style! xD

• Thank You