Survivor Cephalonia

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
Hours later,as the sun has gone down,I woke up...
The flame came to mind,where was it!It was lay on the floor,the stick almost burnt out...I needed to move,and fast.
I began sprinting,that was when it occured.
I stopped.I even stopped breathing.It was if someone had drawn a noose tight around my throat.Trying not to panic,I looked down.I could already tell from the weight that this wasn't a snake.It was too small.Relief came to my face.It hadn't slithered,it had crawled.For that single moment I couldn't see it and thought I was illusionating in the heat...I hoped my team had that water.

But I hadn't.It was almost worse than a snake.A centipede,no ordinary one,8 inches in length,it was on my shoe.
It could have killed me in seconds.I did the most stupid thing in my life in a few seconds...I threw it off,expecting it to cling on,it had gone...last thing I could do was let it anywhere near me or my tribe...I crushed it with the ball of my foot.

I ran into the woods and there was the camp!

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Hey guys! I slept in irl so that's why I haven't been on yet :3
Anyway.. Looks like we still need some rocks for the fire pit.
*goes to get a bunch of rocks*
Hmm, there's some nice ones on the beach.. and the water's nice, too. Maybe after I bring these back and eat I'll go swimming. *a bit later, gets back*
What do we have to eat? Coconuts? Okay..

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Sorry everyone I was napping! I have a cold. Anyways now I'm on.
Ooglie101 FoxMccloud64 Tribal alliance? Either way lets get to work.
I call for a tribal meeting. We need to discuss some things. Firstly, we need shelter. I suggest to build a shelter out of sticks and leaves, close to the beach. We also need to find a source of water. For Food, foraging should work for now but we should build some weapons and hopefully find wild game on the island. Nobody wants to go hungry!!!
Old_Man_Oak_63 reminds us that we need to come up with a tribal name.
Any suggestions? Gamefan__15

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
-->Very sorry my good sir Forest_Knight, but I was hiding underneath a olive tree, for I had a blinding headache. Now, our tribe has not apparently made a camp, seeing as how for some reason they are not around, last I heard they were looking for supplies; so I will begin to make one. And yes a Tribal Alliance seems very fit my good people.
I quickly cut down several stalks of bamboo with my a long limb I sharpened on a rock. I begin to set these up in a smoke-house like style, and prop them near a large tree next to a stream. I quickly begin tethering the strips together with a heemiepiphytes vine (which I recognized after a woodsmen survival course I had taken last year), and began to settle down for a long hot day of work.<--

I'll just tag my tribe again: vati180, Bernerbear13, Forest already tagged, Silvuss.

Here's just a suggestion for our name, and so seeing that this island is in Greece, (bravo ansoro2112 for a great location for the season), the name of our tribe could be Greek:

Σπαρτιάτες; this is the Greek word for Spartans, one of the greatest warrior classes of all time and a master race.
Pronunciation: sp-ar-c-ates, or as far as I can tell, to look it up for yourselves, here's a link to Google translate: http://translate.google.com/#en/el/Spartans

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivors. Just to be clear.

EACH Tribe will have to vote someone out from their own Tribe. So 4 Survivors will be voted out. But NOT all of them will go home. ONLY 1 from those 4 will be the one who will be voted out.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Survivors. Just to be clear.

EACH Tribe will have to vote someone out from their own Tribe. So 4 Survivors will be voted out. But NOT all of them will go home. ONLY 1 from those 4 will be the one who will be voted out.
So each tribe will be voting one member out of it. Then the four people who were voted out from their tribes, will come together, and only one will be voted out of those four? Gotcha

• Agree
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
--> "Oh gosh... Tribal names... I've never been good with making names of any sort!" I say. I agree with Noma that a tribal alliance should be good, for now at least. Although I know we may want to stay as a tribal alliance forever, with all these tricks up Ans's and Notty's sleeve we won't be very safe. After doing a bit of my thinking, I lay down what I had gathered on the floor, but take a few bits of bark with me. "Surely I'll find a sheep soon, and a few bits of string. Leather if I want to be fancy." I mutter to myself as I enter the wilderness. <--