Survivor Cephalonia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
--> I skip along with Fox, not giving a care in the world at the moment. I know that votings would open soon but why stress at the moment! I do remember the past survivor where, well, I didn't do so good. Currently my team is on the east of the island, which is quite exiting I guess. I grab a few vines, palm tree leaves and bits of bark off of trees and return back to Fox. <--

(I would italics but on my IPad ATM)

• Winner
Reactions: Nomasaurus

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
-->Walks around in the woods for a couple of minuets thinking about some tactics and gathering resources. Makes a side note to try to get too know the people in my group better before I'm the first one voted off<--

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
-->Yes sir!<--
*Walks into the woods*
On the way I walked past hundreds of trees..each different shapes and sizes; Tall,fat,thin and small.
-->What a noob.Does he even have a brain?No,surely he can't possibly be that clueless...expecting to find fire out in the middle of a jungle.Ha!<--
I continued my journey south-east.Trees everywhere,where the hell was I going?..for fire.I wonder if the other camp ( Tribe # 3 ) has got fire...I wonder,did they not give us it because kids shouldn't play with fire (refering to solis22 )?Surely ansoro and notty wouldn't be that mean on purpose,would they?
*Heads in search of a camp*

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

nitasu987

Reaction score
I talk to 77_is_the_best and Dio4344 about an alliance. (I'm in, btw.) I feel like I can go further this time, so I'm gonna give it my virtual all. *Starts practicing Black Sacrement to contact the Dark Brotherhood*

77 Walks over and says: HOLY SH** THE BLACK SACREMENT!
me: ... Oh. just telling my bro's at the DB that I'll be gone a while.
77: but who are you killing?
me: um, whoever I want voted out.
77: oh. it's that one. ok.

I then make my new Treehouse.
I gather some marble with my notched pickaxe, and build myself a nice marble treehouse that I'm sharing with the tribe. Come on in for some Coconut Juice and rice! <3

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
I continue east,hoping for thunder to shoot down a tree...yeah right.
-->Where the Heck am I?One tree,two tree,one-thousand bleeding trees<--
-->This job stinks,and it's going to be Night soon so I should find shelter.Where...under the tree?No.That would be too cold.<--
I continue walking in between the trees...What was that?Light?I dashed forward...why would the light be in the middle of the forest.It then clicked.FIRE!I dashed forward...then I saw it,a cabin...surely a tribe couldn't build this fast.No.This had to be tribal council.Vines covered it...no windows...nothing that showed any sign of another tribe.I mustv'e gone north not east.
There was a torch,hung on a pillar.Fire:
-->Why would it be lit in day?Who cared!Fire!Should I take it?No.Yes!Would they notice?Sure they would...but there was doubt that there would be CCTV.Maybe I should tranfer it to a stick.<--
Grabs the stick,lying on the floor,and set the tip onfire.

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
*Night_slayer_ walks back to camp*
-->S**T!I'm lost!Where am I meant to go now?<--
Carrying the flame,I headed towards the way I came...but all the trees look similar,before I thought they were all different!

This is so frustrating,knowing everybody is going to be watching my every Herp and Derp...

It was then that all of my fears came to me at once,I was stung by a bug...I began to feel drowsy...Soon I was out.