Survivor Aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now this is a complex tribe. Ill have to think this over, Im very confused.
DillonSaysRawr I know we are in an alliance sooooo ma boo <3 :m
Old_Man_Oak_63 Do you wanna start a little something, something because you know I love you <3

And im getting quite afraid right now, I have been a friendly of Forest/Kattzen/zezmi for awhile now and have never been involved into the alliance. I feel quite excluded.
All you had to do was ask, Im friendly with forest, but thats all, I'm in with you bbygurl <3

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Since Hype stormed off with a passion of anger, and he was just in the danger zone, I decide to leave him alone. My arm still in pain, I trudge back into the jungle. My tree house was destroyed in the earthquake, so I'll have to make a new one. But first, I need to do something about my arm.
'I need to fine something that can move my arm back into shape, and keep it still' I think to myself.
Well, if I'm going to be mending my bone back into place it's gonna hurt like a bitch. I scrape some bark off a tree, and make four slabs of wood, the length and width of my arm. I manage to tie three of them together, but if I have the forth one on, I won't be able to get my arm in, so that one will have to be tied on after I mend the bone. I try to slowly move my bone back into place, but I keep wincing in pain, and get no where.
"Well, there's only one thing left to do..."
I take a deep breath, then quickly, push my bone back into place. Quickly, before I think about the pain. I get the cast set on my arm, and tie the forth side of the cast on. And then the pain comes. The pain is so terribly horrible, that I cannot use words to describe it. But I can tell you, that I let out the loudest scream of pain, that everything on the island heard me... and everyone. I watch the birds around me fly away, frightened by the scream. I then hear some survivors coming my way, to see what's wrong. I quickly hide in the bushes, and repeatedly hit myself on the head with a coconut to knock myself out, to help with the pain. Just as I'm about to pass out, I see something.
"Oh look, that's HypeBurst 's louis vuitton, jimmy choo, and prada. I'll have to make sure to give that to him later."
I manage to mutter. Then, I'm out cold.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
PLEASE READ
Everyone needs to know what has been going on. Hopefully this will show everyone what survivor really is and stop falling for it's tricks. I have known for a while, but never wanted to say anything, but I hate cheaters more than I care about some silly little forum game. Many may or may not know that Ansoro2112 and Solis22 are brothers. With that said, there are obvious risks with one being a contestant and the other being the host. I'm sure all of you know what cheating is no matter how it is displayed. During the past 3 seasons, survivor has been nothing but a scam, considering someone has posted as another with way more intellect of Survivor. Ansoro has been posting as Solis for the past 3 seasons, and now, hopefully there will be no more lies. I hope this shows everyone that they have done nothing but waste their time. This will most likely ruin the game. Everyone! Understand that I am trying to help.​
My own comedic genius urges you to listen to this as you read the evidence.​

I'm Dillon Parker by the way, and Ansoro is Andres Solis.​
I
I
I
I
v
^
I
I
I
I

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
PLEASE READ
Everyone needs to know what has been going on. Hopefully this will show everyone what survivor really is and stop falling for it's tricks. I have known for a while, but never wanted to say anything, but I hate cheaters more than I care about some silly little forum game. Many may or may not know that Ansoro2112 and Solis22 are brothers. With that said, there are obvious risks with one being a contestant and the other being the host. I'm sure all of you know what cheating is no matter how it is displayed. During the past 3 seasons, survivor has been nothing but a scam, considering someone has posted as another with way more intellect of Survivor. Ansoro has been posting as Solis for the past 3 seasons, and now, hopefully there will be no more lies. I hope this shows everyone that they have done nothing but waste their time. This will most likely ruin the game. Everyone! Understand that I am trying to help.​

I
I
I
I
v
^
I
I
I
I
How cute Dillon.

If you Survivors didn't know Solis is at the beach. (For one week). He communicates by phone. I tell him what's happening on survivor. He tells me what he wants to do. Who he wants to vote for. Etc.

We agreed (before he left) that was gonna tell me what to write and I post it as him. Since he didn't wanted to be kicked off the game for being "afk". And I really don't find that as something bad.

It's like Fox telling me to log to his account and he tells me what to write since he's gonna be away for a while.

So don't feel comfortable with that Dillon? Then you can as well leave the game. Any other Survivor don't feel like playing? Its more than welcome to leave the game.

I am a completley honest host. And I have showed it through out the game.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
PLEASE READ

I
I
I
I
v
^
I
I
I
I
............................... I'm not sure what to say all I know is I'm both angry AND disappointed in you ansoro2112 you were a great host, this kind of thing is unacceptable though. As a host your duty is to uphold the rules and set an example for others, instead you have abused your power as host and given another person AN OBVIOUSLY unfair advantage, in fact with this information I can quite clearly see the different posts made by you and solis. In my opinion solis would never have made it as far as he has in ANY season if it weren't for your help.
As for you solis22 I'm disappointed that you didn't come forward when ansoro started helping you, as I know that you are better than that, the both of you are. This may only be a forum game, but finding out that you both knowingly cheated..... you both lose a lot of respect in my eyes, I know you, I trusted you then you turn around and cheat on a game you are both so respected in. Its like a slap in the face.
So then, what do we do about it, I WOULD ping deadl0ck, but as he has assured us all he is closely watching this I'm content to wait so see what happens and see what he has to say about this, but I wouldn't be surprised if ansoro was removed as host and solis had his title stripped.
Man, ansoro and solis, you've let us all down......

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
I'm... not sure how to feel about this. I don't even know who to trust, now. I can't just keep playing the game and pretend that THAT didn't happen.

I don't think it's right to even play for someone, regardless. If my brother, Eeveon, had to be away from it if he was in the game, I wouldn't log into his account and start posting for him. I'd, if I was him, just go on break and do what Fox did. Unless you did the same with fox, then that's just disappointing.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
............................... I'm not sure what to say all I know is I'm both angry AND disappointed in you ansoro2112 you were a great host, this kind of thing is unacceptable though. As a host your duty is to uphold the rules and set an example for others, instead you have abused your power as host and given another person AN OBVIOUSLY unfair advantage, in fact with this information I can quite clearly see the different posts made by you and solis. In my opinion solis would never have made it as far as he has in ANY season if it weren't for your help.
As for you solis22 I'm disappointed that you didn't come forward when ansoro started helping you, as I know that you are better than that, the both of you are. This may only be a forum game, but finding out that you both knowingly cheated..... you both lose a lot of respect in my eyes, I know you, I trusted you then you turn around and cheat on a game you are both so respected in. Its like a slap in the face.
So then, what do we do about it, I WOULD ping deadl0ck, but as he has assured us all he is closely watching this I'm content to wait so see what happens and see what he has to say about this, but I wouldn't be surprised if ansoro was removed as host and solis had his title stripped.
Man, ansoro and solis, you've let us all down......
Oak. Like I said. Dillon is explaining it wrong! I post what Solis tells me! Since he is away for now.

• Optimistic
Reactions: davidjl123

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We agreed (before he left) that was gonna tell me what to write and I post it as him. Since he didn't wanted to be kicked off the game for being "afk". And I really don't find that as something bad.

It's like Fox telling me to log to his account and he tells me what to write since he's gonna be away for a while.
No, no no and no, its not the same thing ansoro and you know it, if I have to start finding posts where its clear you have interevened and quote them, be sure I will!

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'm... not sure how to feel about this. I don't even know who to trust, now. I can't just keep playing the game and pretend that THAT didn't happen.

I don't think it's right to even play for someone, regardless. If my brother, Eeveon, had to be away from it if he was in the game, I wouldn't log into his account and start posting for him. I'd, if I was him, just go on break and do what Fox did. Unless you did the same with fox, then that's just disappointing.
Kattzen. Really. I have been honest the enitre game! The whole game! He just tells me what he wants to post. That's it! Even if a survivor tells me what to post for him i will! Since they will be away. I even gave that chance to Mevgin and Fox!

• Optimistic

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
How cute Dillon.
If you Survivors didn't know Solis is at the beach. (For one week). He communicates by phone. I tell him what's happening on survivor. He tells me what he wants to do. Who he wants to vote for. Etc.

So don't feel comfortable with that Dillon? Then you can as well leave the game. Any other Survivor don't feel like playing? Its more than welcome to leave the game.

I am a completley honest host. And I have showed it through out the game.
You forgot to mention that you have been posting as Solis since the beginning of survivor. I clearly states it in the conversation. I said,"Not to mention that you have been posting as Solis for 3 seasons. Come on Andres, be smart here. Don't be stupid and ignorant. Let Solis play as Solis and see how far SOLIS gets. NOT HOW FAR ANDRES GETS. It needs to stop, now." and you said,"Leave the game then." Anyone would normally defend themselves over that, IF you only posted while he was gone. Simple.

• Confusing

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Don't know if I should leave or not. Ansoro is one of, if not the nicest person I've met on blocktopia, but the way he was speaking in the evidence, he sounded like he know what he was doing was wrong. I believe that we should of been informed about this in the beginning. I'll have to debate on this one whether I should stay or go...
Thank you DillonSaysRawr for this information. You earned all of my respect by putting this here. Was Nottykitten aware of this?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that you have been posting as Solis since the beginning of survivor. I clearly states it in the conversation. I said,"Not to mention that you have been posting as Solis for 3 seasons. Come on Andres, be smart here. Don't be stupid and ignorant. Let Solis play as Solis and see how far SOLIS gets. NOT HOW FAR ANDRES GETS. It needs to stop, now." and you said,"Leave the game then." Anyone would normally defend themselves over that, IF you only posted while he was gone. Simple.
I haven't! I have just posted in this week. Dillon, really. He playes by his OWN. Not by me.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Don't know if I should leave or not. Ansoro is one of, if not the nicest person I've met on blocktopia, but the way he was speaking in the evidence, he sounded like he know what he was doing was wrong. I believe that we should of been informed about this in the beginning. I'll have to debate on this one whether I should stay or go...
Thank you DillonSaysRawr for this information. You earned all of my respect by putting this here. Was Nottykitten aware of this?
Forest. Solis tell me what he wants to post! Since he is away right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.