Survivor Aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivor who is out of Survivor Aldabra is.... NogTrog

HypeBurst and Nomasaurus , you are safe. You can return to your tribes.

Nogtrog, You are the First Member of the Jury. Please keep in touch with the thread because you will have a saying on who you want to give your vote in the final 3.

Nog, you can say one last statement to your fellow Survivors if you want.

NogTrog, the Tribe has spoken. 14 down. 12
left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Twist
New Tribes!​
Borntenia Tribe
HypeBurst​
solis22​
Nomasaurus​
zezmi.​
Forest_Knight​
Mevgin​
Wiforia Tribe
FoxMccloud64​
MacTarvish​
Kattzen​
DillonSaysRawr​
HarmakPaul​
Old_Man_Oak_63​
Each Tribe will have to vote out TWO Survivors from their own tribe. So it would be 4 Survivors in the Danger Zone.​
Good Luck!​

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Nog! Going to miss you!

And hey new tribe! As I can see I will be the one voting for this time... xD

But! I do wanna say something.

HypeBurst
Nomasaurus
Mevgin

Right now Kattzen, Forest and Zezmi are "running" this show.
Hype, lets say I get voted out. Mevgin gets voted out. Fox gets voted out. Mac gets voted out. So its obvious Zezmi, Kattzen and Forest will target Dillon and you. They REALLY don't want both of you in the finals. Like you just saw, they tried to vote you out last votings.

And Noma, I know it looks kind of bad me asking to vote with us but oh well. Like I said, it was nothing personal towards you. It was just the fact that you were stuck on our Tribe. But right now we can vote those two out.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomasaurus

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Nog! Going to miss you!

HypeBurst
Nomasaurus
Mevgin

Hype, lets say I get voted out. Mevgin gets voted out. Fox gets voted out. Mac gets voted out. So its obvious Zezmi, Kattzen and Forest will target Dillon and you. They REALLY don't want both of you in the finals. Like you just saw, they tried to vote you out last votings.

And Noma, I know it looks kind of bad me asking to vote with us but oh well. Like I said, it was nothing personal towards you. It was just the fact that you were stuck on our Tribe. But right now we can vote those two out.
When did I "Target" them? You can't say how I feel, so you need to stop that right about now solis, You've been trying to manipulate people this whole season. Guess what? Didn't work out did it? Going to the danger zone c:
Nothing personal of course.

• Agree
Reactions: Nomasaurus

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Nog! Going to miss you!

HypeBurst
Nomasaurus
Mevgin

What? Why would we ever target Dillon? He's a friendly and has never done anything to our alliance. I doubt it will come down to that... Plus, when I voted for Hype, I didn't WANT to vote for him. I was just choosing at random cause I liked everyone in that current tribe. It was hard to decide so I just voted for whoever. It did no harm to him and I won't be voting for him anytime soon...

• Agree
Reactions: Forest_Knight

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Now this is a complex tribe. Ill have to think this over, Im very confused.
DillonSaysRawr I know we are in an alliance sooooo ma boo <3 :m
Old_Man_Oak_63 Do you wanna start a little something, something because you know I love you <3

And im getting quite afraid right now, I have been a friendly of Forest/Kattzen/zezmi for awhile now and have never been involved into the alliance. I feel quite excluded.

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Now this is a complex tribe. Ill have to think this over, Im very confused.
DillonSaysRawr I know we are in an alliance sooooo ma boo <3 :m
Old_Man_Oak_63 Do you wanna start a little something, something because you know I love you <3

And im getting quite afraid right now, I have been a friendly of Forest/Kattzen/zezmi for awhile now and have never been involved into the alliance. I feel quite excluded.
It's just because of the new rule where there can only be a five man alliance, I only picked Dillon because you seemed like you wasn't to sure about being friendlies, while he was :c My intent was never to make you feel that way. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.