Supernatural Hotel [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Most of the hotel is now asleep. There are a few night owls wandering the hotel, making runs to the vending machines or going to the pool for a late night dip.

Those people aren't the ones to be concerned about. A few others have just gotten up, and arranged a meeting together. This will escalate quickly.

It is now Night 1.

Power roles that have a night action, please tell me what it will be in a private message.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The suspicious group of people gets together. They discuss a plan and split up. One person goes over to a welcome desk and walks behind it. The staff member quietly tells them to back away from the desk, but that plea is answered by a knife being plunged into the staff member’s throat.

Another person enters the restricted area, eliminates every staff member stationed there, and locates the security camera network. Despite being a high quality hotel, the Quad Complex only stores their camera footage locally. The camera network is quickly shut off and all existing footage is wiped.

The rest of the group start shooting every last person they can locate within the hotel. Not even a good lock on the hotel door could stop them from entering each hotel room and shooting everyone inside methodically.

A comparatively small number of people are spared, for use as hostages if needed and to protect the identity of the group. However, the suspicious group made sure to keep as many people as possible separated, to make sure no one could communicate to each other during the shooting.

By the time squad cars arrive outside the hotel, the suspicious group of people has already disguised themselves as normal, making sure to hide their weapons. A threat is issued. If any people from outside enter this hotel, no one will make it out of the Quad Complex alive.

Day arrives, the entire nineteen people within the hotel get together at the buffet area. There is a body near them, and one person searches it. They find a police badge, but from the look of the body this person was killed several hours ago. Strangely enough, there aren’t any bullet holes or knife wounds in the body. How did std1997 die? Was it from the mass shooting, or something else entirely?

The nineteen survivors suddenly realize that the only way to really have a chance at surviving is to put matters into their own hands, cast suspicion on others, find out who is innocent, who is guilty, and any other secrets that are being kept. This, is Mafia.

std1997 was killed during the night, and was a Cop.

It is now Day 1.

There are nineteen people left standing, and so it will take ten votes to reach a majority. No lynching will usually require 50% of players vote for it, instead of a majority. As we are at an odd number for today, no lynching will take ten votes as well.

As a reminder, there are no last statements in this game. If you post after you have died, the post will be deleted.

You are now free to converse.

• Haha
Reactions: NovaCat

Sploorky

Reaction score
Interesting. Standard day one gig, not much to go off of. Guess the big question is--why std? to my recollection, he's not played a previous mafia game on the forums before this, though I could be wrong. What set him apart from others being chosen this night?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Interesting. Standard day one gig, not much to go off of. Guess the big question is--why std? to my recollection, he's not played a previous mafia game on the forums before this, though I could be wrong. What set him apart from others being chosen this night?
He did played last season but he didn't make it that far. But yes, that's a good question.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score

I believe std was in midevil mafia, but that was his first there, and got killed by the SK I believed rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.