Suggestions

Zepharn

Reaction score
do crimson1780 and i get the permission to build an underground railtrack for minecarts from our settlement to a place near aeres? (underground = 1-2 blocks above obsidian)

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
do crimson1780 and i get the permission to build an underground railtrack for minecarts from our settlement to a place near aeres? (underground = 1-2 blocks above obsidian)
Something like that is planned, any way you could put your plans on hold for just a little?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
1.) I'd like to see what you might have planned (how it will look and etc.)
2.) I'd rather you not build that low underground, as several strip mines will hit your rail road.
3.) I'd like to see the settlement

And sort of what uhtr said

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I would need to brush up on aeres knowledge to write our article.

Im an editor though, so I can do it if you guys want me too.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I would need to brush up on aeres knowledge to write our article.

Im an editor though, so I can do it if you guys want me too.
  • Your Family Name: Aeres
  • Family 'Motto/slogan/brief paragraph': Protege, Perforo, Pervinco
  • Family Logo: TBD
  • An introduction to the Family:The land of Aeres is prosperous, governed by a honest and fair people, the Aerites. We fight for what is right, empowered by the wisdom of Aeres. Using our knowledge, we have conquered land, sea, beast, and our enemies. Aerites pride their selves upon having helpful, kind, and contributing members. Our land shall soon grow rich with wealth and power, and you can help. Join Aeres today, and make history.Family rules
  • Family values (Peaceful, army, etc.) and Family theme: Mostly peaceful, but allows raids. Mostly themed after the Romans, but allows individuality.
  • Picture of a building in the family/an area of family land: TBD
  • Family Backstory: TBD

Zepharn

Reaction score
1.) I'd like to see what you might have planned (how it will look and etc.)
2.) I'd rather you not build that low underground, as several strip mines will hit your rail road.
3.) I'd like to see the settlement

And sort of what uhtr said
i dont get the last part of that what uhtr said, but if he means, i should wait a little - 'fcourse

1) yea, it would be at least a 2 blocks wide tunnel with 2 tracks (for both directions) from about 1280/-1300 to 1280/-700 (or even a little bit closer to town)

2) true.. but i thought, if built near the surface, i would hit water bodies and cellars.. (and other things...)

3) bout 1300/-1300

enough details? :coffee:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I did just mine about 500 Iron, Tons of diamonds lapis gold etc, But died because Zombies can 2-hit me, The Iron was going towards Zepharn's town.

Zepharn

Reaction score
D: double sad!
btw, its not a town yet, but i wanted to ask, how to submit it as a town. or a subtown. or a whatever.