Suggestions

Zepharn

Reaction score
I already created one, but how about placing signs which reminds the people of obeying the rules f.e. replacing grown things they cut or removing pillars etc...

Reactions: silvadude12

Zepharn

Reaction score
- and what about a hidden shelter in town, where not fighting people can hide? (if this idea gets accepted i d like to be the one who builds it ^^ (if thats ok...))

C

Ciphered

How about - and this is more of a demand as I can pay for it if you want - a spot for me to build a home saved near the portal leading to our town?

Yoshi14

Reaction score
Just a little suggestion here, maybe a lookout tower? I mean, it may not be necessary, but seeing as how it's hard to tell if there are incoming raids, since we never know when they happen and where they come from.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What about an IRC channel for Aeres? Just somewhere to talk if we can't get on the server or just want to chat and not play.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
I think we need an official town center, with some sort of unifying structure- think something like Dagon's wall, but it'd have to be something different, like a massive square with an elaborate fountain or something.

Reactions: silvadude12

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think we need an official town center, with some sort of unifying structure- think something like Dagon's wall, but it'd have to be something different, like a massive square with an elaborate fountain or something.
HEY HEY HEY. I have over 2,000 Wood and over 3,000 wooden planks. How about we make a big ass town wall?

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I'll agree with the idea of a wall, Ill donate to its construction and everything.
Tired of people camping us from the desert. Its primus-filled.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll agree with the idea of a wall, Ill donate to its construction and everything.
Tired of people camping us from the desert. Its primus-filled.
If you could donate Stone brick/Smooth stone that'd be nice. I've PMed @Defiant_Blob about it and hopefully we can come to a decision as to where it will be. I will donate all the wooden planks needed.

crimson1780

Reaction score
Will do as soon as I get time :x If you wish to help contribute, contact GmK about getting editor status on the Wiki.
I would love to help but I don't really know much about Aeres since I'm still quite new. Guess I wouldn't be much of a help.