[Suggestion] - Re-spawn noise

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
On RoF, a lot of the times, people will go afk after finishing building their house. Most likely off doing something else. This suggestion is for when the round is over, maybe there is a little noise when you respawn, or pressure plates on the spawn, which will play noteblocks when stepped on. Yes, having the noteblocks can be annoying if people continuallisly step on them, but
1) You're not in the spawn for too long.
2) It would increase the chance of those people going afk to hear the noteblocks.
3) Could also try to add the little re-spawn noise automatically.
What do you guys think? :)

• Creative
Reactions: Forseti

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I honestly do not see the point of this at all. While I am not saying it is a bad idea I do not believe it serves a big/helpful purpose to the server.

As it is currently when players go back to the lobby after a round ends the players running makes large amounts of sound, I notice it easily. Also from what I have seen players that go afk generally have their sound off.

When players go AFK they are risking that they may be kicked if they have to leave for 25 minutes, which in the first place I don't see why they would.

• Agree
Reactions: mariosatr

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
This doesn't seem like a bad suggestion on it's own however I don't see the need especially when you consider this encourages people to afk more and not actually play the game. The only reason I could see this as helpful is to alert players to kotl and since it will only be those who are afk that don't realize it's open I don't see the point. Overall I think this would do very little for the server and If anything would do more harm than good.

dirtcake

(Former) Rituals of Fire Developer
Reaction score
As it is currently when players go back to the lobby after a round ends the players running makes large amounts of sound, I notice it easily. Also from what I have seen players that go afk generally have their sound off.
It's not going to happen for these reasons.