(Suggestion) PvP

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Personally, I both love this PvP system and miss last maps system. Last map, it was incredibly fun to be involved in mass raids/defences between CTY, Luck, Dannis Greenhouse, etc. and gave the game a hightened sense of thrill to go outside your citys walls. You looked over your shoulder constantly, waiting for someone to get you. Now I also love this system personally, since instead of feeling dread every time I see a person I feel joy to go over and chat/exchange items. So this is a curious suggestion from me:

What would everyone think of maybe having areas (forts) where, once taken over, the chests would restock every hour or so with extreme goods (better then other chests in the zones) that would cause to have the large battles like we saw with CTY vs DFH/Luck and other groups of last map but also giving people the chance to, still, stay out of it if they want.

I also love the idea of a duels plug-in, FYI ;)
You still are peaceful when you run into allies and clan members. The 2nd idea would not capture many aspects that would be left out of a all PvP map, I'm for a separate world that would refresh every so often as it said in that survey thing.

rosekill

Reaction score
Personally, I both love this PvP system and miss last maps system. Last map, it was incredibly fun to be involved in mass raids/defences between CTY, Luck, Dannis Greenhouse, etc. and gave the game a hightened sense of thrill to go outside your citys walls. You looked over your shoulder constantly, waiting for someone to get you. Now I also love this system personally, since instead of feeling dread every time I see a person I feel joy to go over and chat/exchange items. So this is a curious suggestion from me:

What would everyone think of maybe having areas (forts) where, once taken over, the chests would restock every hour or so with extreme goods (better then other chests in the zones) that would cause to have the large battles like we saw with CTY vs DFH/Luck and other groups of last map but also giving people the chance to, still, stay out of it if they want.

I also love the idea of a duels plug-in, FYI ;)
1.It was The CTY allaince aka... (CTY and Zombe...)
2.Those raids happened and next thing you knew there were 20+ people fighting at once.