[Suggestion] Creatures

Faliara

Reaction score
Well, it's a nice idea. I just don't like it. Creatures were a classic thing, and I feel like they should stay like that. It doesn't add that much to the gameplay, and I don't think a lot of people would be using this. Sure, some people would, but after a while it would barely be used anymore and only something new players try out sometimes. It's a fun thing, sure. But meh. Would mainly interest really active RoF players and old classic players, I'd think. It's a nice thing for nostalgia, but that's pretty much all.

I don't really like the pets either- I just don't see a point in it. Sure, it's nice to have a little pet around you, but it's not that original, is it? There's countless games out there that have some kind of thing like this. Pets walking by your side, sometimes just for fun, sometimes doing amazing shit. But I just feel like it doesn't fit with RoF.
I think you should go visit Old Lava Classic and see creatures there...

How about we keep it in the same way Lava Classic did it? You could make it any type of species, even ROBOTS! =D

D

DarkHender

I really do like these ideas- I would love to have a creature/pet.
Its a fun little thing that would attract people for a short time (and hopefully they would stay)