[Suggestion] Creatures

Shocker

Reaction score
Creatures were a fun part of classic LS. It kept players entertained during rounds and was generally fun. Sometimes I get a bit bored when I'm waiting for the round to end, so creatures would be a nice addition.
Commands: /c = Shows all the list of creature commands
/cc = Creature Configurataion menu
/ce = Creature Evolveation or whatever
/battle <player> = Battle a player!

And other commands I have possibly forgotten about creatures in classic LS

EDIT: The commands should be for Journeyman+
EDIT 2: You can also buy the farm the auto-feeds your creature

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Shocker

Reaction score
Maybe instead of buying food for your creature, you can actually use minecraft food like bread and carrots to feed your creature. And it would be cool if your creature was a god mob that would always follow you around, and you get to choose the mob.

• Confusing
Reactions: silkshadow

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Pets/Creatures will be close to the same thing if implemented. I have seen testing undergoing with the making of animals immortal and it doesn't lag the server much. Hey even when I accidentally spawn 50 bats it doesn't lag much. Lag shouldn't be an issue anymore. Also streamlining this because it is close to the same.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Shocker

Reaction score
The point is to keep players entertained during the round. They can't go around spawning nearly 50 creepers and 21 bats. They only get 1 spawn egg, which they can name and out comes their creature.

Faliara

Reaction score
I'm not sure which one would I like more anymore D: Because I still want to get a yellow duck with me :3
Why not just edit the default texture of chickens to yellow?
Can we give ourselves a limit on our creatures? Like 5 or something? I want to keep not only Rya (yellow duck), but Cyan (blue duck), Mia (pink duck) and Green (green duck and former penguin) as well :c

Shocker

Reaction score
The commands should be for Journeyman+
I'm not sure which one would I like more anymore D: Because I still want to get a yellow duck with me :3
Can we give ourselves a limit on our creatures? Like 5 or something? I want to keep not only Rya (yellow duck), but Cyan (blue duck), Mia (pink duck) and Green (green duck and former penguin) as well :c
Creatures will be expensive, costing 50 000 5000 cookies (pls change if that is too expensive) and you need journeyman as well, so if this does get added, you need to save up ;).

Faliara

Reaction score
The commands should be for Journeyman+
Creatures will be expensive, costing 50 000 cookies (pls change if that is too expensive) and you need journeyman as well, so if this does get added, you need to save up ;).
DUDE, THAT'S WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.

At least lower it to like, 5000 or something!

In fact, it's more expensive than Journeyman... -.-

W

Wimali

Well, it's a nice idea. I just don't like it. Creatures were a classic thing, and I feel like they should stay like that. It doesn't add that much to the gameplay, and I don't think a lot of people would be using this. Sure, some people would, but after a while it would barely be used anymore and only something new players try out sometimes. It's a fun thing, sure. But meh. Would mainly interest really active RoF players and old classic players, I'd think. It's a nice thing for nostalgia, but that's pretty much all.

I don't really like the pets either- I just don't see a point in it. Sure, it's nice to have a little pet around you, but it's not that original, is it? There's countless games out there that have some kind of thing like this. Pets walking by your side, sometimes just for fun, sometimes doing amazing shit. But I just feel like it doesn't fit with RoF.

• Agree
Reactions: buildbuild12