[Suggestion] - Change of mines

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Change of mines
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:The suggestion is that mines get changed to pressure plates instead of blocks. Basicly, step on the mine, and die. With this you would actually have to make the pressure plate down, and have to stand on the pressure plate to die. As we got two types of pressure plates, it could then also be made so that the wooden one is the "standard" and maybe the stone will have explotion radius within 2-3 blocks, but be slightly more expensive of course.
Why should it be implemented into the server:As every one know the mines are OP now, and its being discussed how this is gonna be fixed, less explotion radius, detection radius etc.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I'm in favor of changing mines to have less explosion radius but I'm against the pressure plate idea.
Reasons:
  1. With the wool as mines you can hide it much more easily making it generally a better weapon to use.
  2. Also it would be rather easy for players to avoid the pressure plates.
  3. You can only place mines on the ground too making it much more restricted in its use.
In my opinion mines should be a little less op but pressure plates just seem wrong.( I may be biased as 75% of my kills are from mines but meh)

• Agree
Reactions: Sephhh

Vatowski

Reaction score
Just a quick question, with black wool it was easy to defuse with your hands but will it be easy with a pressure plate? Maybe a pressure plate will give more use to the pickaxe because it will also be used to defuse mines if they become pressure plates

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Tbh, and maybe this is just because i'm not very skilled in combat. I like mines the way they are now, I don't think they are too op (though they could be slightly). Still I think this would greatly underpower the mines since unless your placing them on stone or wood they would be rather obvious. Currently I like the way mines are now and would rather not see them messed with.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I think that 5 at a time is better, Because, if you wan't to mine both CTF bases, and they both have 2 or more intraces, you need to be able to place at least 4 mines, only being able to place 3 at a time greatly hurts the strategy I and many other people use in placing mines.

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
I think that 5 at a time is better, Because, if you wan't to mine both CTF bases, and they both have 2 or more intraces, you need to be able to place at least 4 mines, only being able to place 3 at a time greatly hurts the strategy I and many other people use in placing mines.
Alternatively you don't mine both CTF bases. You can either use them defensively or offensively, not both -- that's what made them too powerful.

• Agree
Reactions: destroyerx1