[Suggestion] - Another Suggestion Thread

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Okay so I surprisingly enough had some suggestions. Now I don't expect these to be considered atm since it is fairly new for new items in the store but I just wanted to mention these anyway.

1. Have diamond sword knockback 2 I know this seems unnecessary since iron ones last long as well but it can be helpful since I am on my 2nd iron sword right now and it would be a good investment for the long run.
For the price i would say somewhere around 3.5-4.5k since it does have over 5x the durability over an iron sword so it should be a lot more pricier.

2.Is to reintroduce metal into this game since it is very useful for CTF and KOTH to help protect the points. I know its harder to break most blocks so I thought we could use either sponge glass or glowstone since they are relatively easy to break. For pricing I would say 20 for each stack seeing as it would only be breakable by hand. I am not sure if this will be easy or hard to code but if it is hard and people want it sorry WinX and dest :p

3. This is another old weapon/item I want to reintroduce which is the portal except I thought why not just let us use vanilla enderpearls making them still cause dmg when used. This would be better then old portals since it isn't a place where you could place TNT for people to come out of because you choose where to throw it. As for price not sure since we dont want them spammed but i think it might be more helpful to decide depending on if it is going to do dmg when you teleport or not.

4. Give 10 points for deaths

So those are my suggestions thanks for looking!

Also 1 more thing is it possible to make it so you cant go into the beacon menu since that is kinda of annoying when your in combat

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
2.Is to reintroduce metal into this game since it is very useful for CTF and KOTH to help protect the points. I know its harder to break most blocks so I thought we could use either sponge glass or glowstone since they are relatively easy to break. For pricing I would say 20 for each stack seeing as it would only be breakable by hand. I am not sure if this will be easy or hard to code but if it is hard and people want it sorry Raz WinX and dest :p
I am not sure if this will be easy or hard to code but if it is hard and people want it sorry Raz WinX and dest :p
Raz WinX and dest :p
Wat?

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
1. Have diamond sword knockback 2 I know this seems unnecessary since iron ones last long as well but it can be helpful since I am on my 2nd iron sword right now and it would be a good investment for the long run.
For the price i would say somewhere around 3.5-4.5k since it does have over 5x the durability over an iron sword so it should be a lot more pricier.
We may as well make an extremely long lasting Axtinguisher at this rate, then. Honestly I don't even like having the iron and stone swords, so that the weapon may last at most one round. Who knows.

2.Is to reintroduce metal into this game since it is very useful for CTF and KOTH to help protect the points. I know its harder to break most blocks so I thought we could use either sponge glass or glowstone since they are relatively easy to break. For pricing I would say 20 for each stack seeing as it would only be breakable by hand. I am not sure if this will be easy or hard to code but if it is hard and people want it sorry WinX and dest :p
I was going to ask Cobblestone to be made more resistant to TNT.

3. This is another old weapon/item I want to reintroduce which is the portal except I thought why not just let us use vanilla enderpearls making them still cause dmg when used. This would be better then old portals since it isn't a place where you could place TNT for people to come out of because you choose where to throw it. As for price not sure since we dont want them spammed but i think it might be more helpful to decide depending on if it is going to do dmg when you teleport or not.
We used to have the pearls in the BETA. But the Grenade jumping replaced them because it requires levels of skill. Plus, enderpearls with flags are a big problem.

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
A few suggestions here:

1. A bow that can only be fired when fully charged, but does more damage (5-7 hearts?)

2. A sword that deals more damage when target is on fire/poisoned/slowed/nauseated?

3. A sign that deals 5 hearts of damage when target is in water.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
1: Shooting someone is too easy to make it 5-7 hearts of damage. Plus it doesn't take that long to fully charge it unless we're talking about charging for 5 seconds.

2: Axtinguisher for fire, poison doesn't happen, what if someone is both slowed/on fire/nausea? Just press 1 click 2 click 3 click and the person has taken three sources of melee damage with absolutely no method other than putting out points to survive.

3: Too situational i'm afraid. Plus we can't run through water at normal speed and, if you're in water and get hit, you don't go very far, so everyone would jump in and get repeated kills with signs. 5 hearts is way too much without any means of 'getting away' or avoiding having 'showdowns'. Makes it into a click fest.