Strip club - Temptating resistance!

RMcraft

Reaction score
Lol, I would've been one of the strippers, lol but I updated minecraft on this computer, so I have to fix it by getting the older version from my new computer :p I could do this is for fun again, if you have another :p

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
First off I would like to thank everyone who came, it was a huge success and hopefully in the future we can do something like this again!

I think this whole idea is incredibly stupid and immoral
It's not really immoral seeing as we didn't do anything which would make it such. The thing is it was more of such a party, if we had people in naked skins giving lap dances, etc. then it would be immoral. But the thing is if we did that we'd probably all get banned as well as all the staff getting their rank revoked who were involved. In the end this whole thing was nothing more than a party. We bought our way in, bought food, and then had fun talking and chatting and watching some of our fellow players dance. To summarize we're calling it a strip club but it was more of just a party.
SMALL EDIT: There were lap dances, but they were just shift walking around poles. ConstructionBoy

It was incredible fun, but with that being said there were a few cons. The party itself was amazing but it was the before and after that was just a bit of a problem.

It all happened within a day, so the people organizing it didn't have much time to really set it all up. What they did was amazing, the lights were beautifully timed.
Though next time I would love to see some sort of area where players could go before this started, because members were getting there two - three hours early. So we could have made something a bit better for them to do in the time. Next I'd love to see some games set up for waiting time.

Also next time we could set up a shed outside possibly where people can retrieve the stuff easier. It was all sort of crowded. People coming in to sleep on the beds, pace checking to see if they had items on them, and people coming in to store items.

Also if you have left over stuff, please ask a Res member and they will happily take you into the base to retrieve it.

Once again thanks for the great times and good job to the organizers!

Chips

Reaction score
Lotta questions. 1: Where the hell and how do you get gold/iron ingots? :confused: I'm terrible at Survival. 2: Is this Solitude? 3: How come I can't direct connect/add connect to Solitude? Shinyshark If you know the answers. Btw, This strip club sounds So funny XD

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Lotta questions. 1: Where the hell and how do you get gold/iron ingots? :confused: I'm terrible at Survival. 2: Is this Solitude? 3: How come I can't direct connect/add connect to Solitude? Shinyshark If you know the answers.
Ok I'll answer these one by one. First off you seem to be new to Minecraft so let me recommend you to this guide, a bit outdated but still a guide:

1. Just look around in a world, make a pickaxe and mine around. You'll see iron blocks and gold blocks. (in ore form) You take those and put them into a furnace with coal in it and go back in the furnace and get it.
2. This is not Solitude, it's our SMP Server standing for Survival Multi-Player. We have clans, and we basically just raid, mine, build, and have fun.
3. To connect to this go to Direct Connect or add server and this is the IP : smp.blocktopia.net:25568 . (All of our ip's can be located at http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/premium-server-ips.7958/#post-119095) If it says outdated client/you've already upgraded to 1.3.1, look at my post in this thread (the third one) http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/please-help.8124/ and downgrade. If you need any more help you can reply again/PM me/staff/anyone playing Premium.

paceboys

Reaction score
This thread has more dumb ratings from one person than i have EVER seen.
ConstructionBoy, as for you, if you think this is stupid, fine, dont come. If you think this is immoral, fine, dont come. We cant force you to come, or to enjoy it. But whats the sense in telling everyone else how stupid and 'Dumb' as your ratings show, then dont come. You dont need to ruin the rating pages of about 10 people, you know. It was a fun event we decided to because we were bored or something, i dont even know.
The point is, it was fun for everyone who came. Just because you dont like the idea doesnt mean that you have to rate everything in this whole thread related to the topic dumb.

Now, for the rest of those who came, Thank you so much for participating! It was a lot of fun, even a TS quote from marnixxie; "This was the most fun ive had on SMP" Which to me, means this was a huge success.
Also, if you left some of your belongings in the chest room that we had set up, no one took it, and i think that its only aperson155 Defiant_Blob and Stretford01 who still has things. come by one day while we are on and we will let you in to grab it.

Thank you everyone! Hope to do this again!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme and Silvuss

Fatalis

Reaction score
This thread has more dumb ratings from one person than i have EVER seen.
ConstructionBoy, as for you, if you think this is stupid, fine, dont come. If you think this is immoral, fine, dont come. We cant force you to come, or to enjoy it. But whats the sense in telling everyone else how stupid and 'Dumb' as your ratings show, then dont come. You dont need to ruin the rating pages of about 10 people, you know. It was a fun event we decided to because we were bored or something, i dont even know.
The point is, it was fun for everyone who came. Just because you dont like the idea doesnt mean that you have to rate everything in this whole thread related to the topic dumb.
Constructionboy has a habit of doing that.

On topic, I was expecting this to be more of an attention topic rather than you actually being serious...Shiny, how long have I been gone?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Constructionboy has a habit of doing that.

On topic, I was expecting this to be more of an attention topic rather than you actually being serious...Shiny, how long have I been gone?
We made an actual strip club with actual strippers and actualy strobe lights, lap dance rooms and pig with saddle. I wouldn't make a thread like this for the attention, that's just sad.

Calfish

A&T Fiesh
Reaction score
First off I would like to thank everyone who came, it was a huge success and hopefully in the future we can do something like this again!

It's not really immoral seeing as we didn't do anything which would make it such. The thing is it was more of such a party, if we had people in naked skins giving lap dances, etc. then it would be immoral. But the thing is if we did that we'd probably all get banned as well as all the staff getting their rank revoked who were involved. In the end this whole thing was nothing more than a party. We bought our way in, bought food, and then had fun talking and chatting and watching some of our fellow players dance. To summarize we're calling it a strip club but it was more of just a party.
SMALL EDIT: There were lap dances, but they were just shift walking around poles. ConstructionBoy

It was incredible fun, but with that being said there were a few cons. The party itself was amazing but it was the before and after that was just a bit of a problem.

It all happened within a day, so the people organizing it didn't have much time to really set it all up. What they did was amazing, the lights were beautifully timed.
Though next time I would love to see some sort of area where players could go before this started, because members were getting there two - three hours early. So we could have made something a bit better for them to do in the time. Next I'd love to see some games set up for waiting time.

Also next time we could set up a shed outside possibly where people can retrieve the stuff easier. It was all sort of crowded. People coming in to sleep on the beds, pace checking to see if they had items on them, and people coming in to store items.

Also if you have left over stuff, please ask a Res member and they will happily take you into the base to retrieve it.

Once again thanks for the great times and good job to the organizers!
Welcome to my everyweek life at work! ;)

Chips

Reaction score
Ok I'll answer these one by one. First off you seem to be new to Minecraft so let me recommend you to this guide, a bit outdated but still a guide:

1. Just look around in a world, make a pickaxe and mine around. You'll see iron blocks and gold blocks. (in ore form) You take those and put them into a furnace with coal in it and go back in the furnace and get it.
2. This is not Solitude, it's our SMP Server standing for Survival Multi-Player. We have clans, and we basically just raid, mine, build, and have fun.
3. To connect to this go to Direct Connect or add server and this is the IP : smp.blocktopia.net:25568 . (All of our ip's can be located at http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/premium-server-ips.7958/#post-119095) If it says outdated client/you've already upgraded to 1.3.1, look at my post in this thread (the third one) http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/please-help.8124/ and downgrade. If you need any more help you can reply again/PM me/staff/anyone playing Premium.
Thank you! GAH, My brain hurts.