Strip club - Temptating resistance!

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Strip club - Temptating Resistance!

Located in the base of the Resistance, the reason why we're not filled with stress; the strip club. Tonight, we will open it for everyone that wants to come and can pay the price of one gold ingot to enter! The strip club futures three strippers, security, a bouncer, a bartender that will sell drinks in food form and private lapdance rooms with lapdancers!

In-side the strip club you will find that there's already strippers, these strippers are free. The beverages and lapdancers aren't free and for a 5 minute lapdance you'll pay an iron ingot. The beverages you can buy are bread and steaks, a steak costs an iron ingot and two bread costs an iron ingot. If you buy three of the same product (6 bread, 3 steaks) we will give you an iron ingot of discount. The bartender has lawyers, trying to beat him up will not help.

Security inside the strip club is strict, we do not allow you to take any items into the strip club due to the fact that you can use them as weapons. If we catch you getting past the bouncer with any items, any items at all; we will put you in the cage. The cage is located on the hallway to the security room, which will also hold the club owner. The bouncer will wait outside of the entrance and a guard will wait inside. Note that it is NOT allowed to wear armour in the strip club unless you are authorized to do so.

Please do not harras the strippers. Looking is fine, touching is not. Same goes for lapdancers, if we catch you harrasing strippers or lapdancers then you will go straight to the cage. If the cage is full (which we do not hope or expect) then we will kill you.

Terms and rules.You are not allowed to take anything with you into the strip club.
You are not allowed to harras the stripper or lapdancers.
You are not allowed to start fights, doing so will result into getting kicked out.
If you somehow know how to make a bomb out of a piece of bread or a steak, please tell us so that we can change the recipe.

The strip club can be found at the Resistance's base.
-100, 3000.

If you live far away from this location then you should try to arrive earlier. We will not give out any special treatment, except for those who pay for it. This means that if you are willing to pay an extra ingot to enter, you may take three food items into the club. Sharing food is allowed, but is not advised.

The club will open ten minutes after the meeting!

We hope you'll all have fun!
[Res]

Airkid.
TheQube
Arxx
paceboys
jene267

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
This is the most funniest thing I have ever heard. Lol, who thought of this idea?

And will there be male strippers? Lol!
As for now we only have on stripper but we are busy hiring another one, The stripper we have as of the moment is Arxx. We would tell you how good he is, but we'd rather let you find out yourself. We hope to see you tonight at the meeting!

RMcraft

Reaction score
LOL! Don't worry, I won't be showing.. Lol I do not get thrills of minecraft people giving me lap dances.! Thanks for the laugh! I bet you will get a lot of people! :D

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98