Stories of Blocktopia Academy

Faliara

Reaction score
Well, ta-da! I'm back! Guess what? What? I'm in a coma!
Oh yeah, of course I'mnot really in a coma, but in this story I currently am. Here is the story...

Another day. I walked around town. Herobrine has yet to be caught. We only got one hour in school until herobrine decided to start havoc. Someone shot an arrow at him, then he disapeared. School dismissed. I walked around the block and then I saw herobrine. He then attacked me, and ta-da!

There. Now then, who will continue the story for me whilst this coma commences? Stand up! Toiletprincess Kylieanna
Sorry, guys, I just want to see if you're up on taking the writer's block for me :/

Faliara

Reaction score
Alright, I have to admit. I didn't really take a break from the writer's block. It's just that I have fanfictions to continue writing, and then there's try to keep the thread Bad Plot from dying, and then there's Guardians of the Elements... Seriously, it's hard.

Faliara

Reaction score
I think I'll be closing this thread. I'm too busy to keep writing, and no one looks at it anymore. If you're reading this, and have objections to me stopping, then keep in mind that one day I'll make a new thread similiar to this one. But more drama. Thank you for those who stuck with this thread to the end.

• Disagree
Reactions: Toiletprincess