• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Storage Wars

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Entry-This game was made by Forest, Kattzen, and Eeveon. For all the people who don't know, this is like the show that you see on TV, where people get to look inside a bin, then they auction on the bid to try to make a profit off the stuff that's in it. The main goal is to try to be the person who gains the most money in the 'episode'. Each episode will have four bins that will be auctioned off. Each unit will only last twenty-four hours, so the host will appreciate it if the players are active. There will be five episodes in each season. Season winners will gain an additional five-hundred dollars to their earnings, if they decide to join for another season. There will be several items in each until, but you are paying for the whole unit, not the items individually. The amount of worth of the items will be decided by the host, but it will be realistic. Also, remember guys, this is just a trial.
Rules- The rules are fairly simple. 1.The minimum you can raise a bid by is five dollars. 2.The player's money, which is randomly decided, is carried on through the next episode. 3. Follow all Blocktopia rules while you are playing this game. 4.Each episode will have only seven players in it, but different players can be in different episodes. There will be a maximum of twenty players in each season. 5. If you have any questions or have an idea that you think will make the game better, feel free to message on the the three host. We hope to get about twenty people to sign up and test this game out; hope you like it.
Players
1.superstein
2.SmoggyWaffles
3.xXxFruitNinjaxXx
4.myusername22
5.Hunter27a1
6.Storm886
7.DKnucklehead
8.Old_Man_Oak_63
9.Illusionist
10.NottyKitten
11.Mythelf
12Hockeyfan
13.Jivvi

Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'd like to be in it. It's a good idea for a forum game!
Thank you <3
I got a few questions though.

1) Will the money people have be told in a PM so others don't know their spending limit?
2) How are you going to distribute money? You say it will be randomly decided, but does that mean the hosts will decide it? Or will you use a randomizer?

[If I were you, I'd wait a bit longer with the signups. I'm sure you will get 20 people either today or tomorrow]

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I'd like to be in it. It's a good idea for a forum game!
Thank you <3
I got a few questions though.

1) Will the money people have be told in a PM so others don't know their spending limit?
2) How are you going to distribute money? You say it will be randomly decided, but does that mean the hosts will decide it? Or will you use a randomizer?

[If I were you, I'd wait a bit longer with the signups. I'm sure you will get 20 people either today or tomorrow]
1) The money will PMed to the players, because of that reason.
2) The money was already decided randomly (Noob way, but we basically wrote several numbers and picked some. For example; 3-7-9 =$379 dollars. Of course though, no one has that low of an amount.) We have done did that twenty times and got a list of one-twenty for the money, and now basically the order that players sign up are the order that the money will be gave away. I think that I way I said it was confusing, so I'll just give another example to make things simpler, hopefully. On the paper say the numbers are 1. 354 2. 393 3. 854 4. 475, then the first person to sign up (superstein) will get 354, the second person will get 393 (smoggy) and so on. If this didn't help, please feel free to say something, also if anyone else has a question feel free to ask. As for the sign ups, we've decided to just wait until all spots are filled up. Things are going faster than we thought they would.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten