Soon.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
When and if you add A&T, put in mob disguise for the staff minus the damn enderdragon. That server was a delight to staff on for me, and even more so when I could hang around with players or go around and op without everyone seeing some creepy person flying in the sky. The adventure maps were great and the payload maps where even better.
That server was the freaking best, and there was so much to do on there. Hell, I didn't actually lose interest in it while I was staffing because there was so much to do. It isnt the gosh darn same thing over and over again. <3
Kudos for working on this, and thanks for all you've done.
c:
Good old times :D

I remember playing Gunships with you, Jolteon and many others players.
Also Bomberman was very fun :D

Hmm... looks like adventure maps should be much better now with these all new features.

Edit:
My screenie of old A+T lobby.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
When and if you add A&T, put in mob disguise for the staff minus the damn enderdragon. That server was a delight to staff on for me, and even more so when I could hang around with players or go around and op without everyone seeing some creepy person flying in the sky. The adventure maps were great and the payload maps where even better.
That server was the freaking best, and there was so much to do on there. Hell, I didn't actually lose interest in it while I was staffing because there was so much to do. It isnt the gosh darn same thing over and over again. <3
Kudos for working on this, and thanks for all you've done.
c:
Good old times :D

I remember playing Gunships with you, Jolteon and many others players.
Also Bomberman was very fun :D

Hmm... looks like adventure maps should be much better now with these all new features.

Araidian took the words out of my mouth, by far my most favorite server Blocktopia has created, such a shame it had to go, but at least it is making a return!

• Agree
Reactions: Araidian and Notme
G

Guest35486

I remember Araidian telling me to leave classic lava and join A&T for a round ;D