Insta-die --> HP needs to be 0
Alway fun-run --> Food needed
No PvP --> Iron KB swords
Landminebusters = WTF
Flying obsidian cannonballs --> SNOWBALLS
Classic original gameplayfull maps --> Shitty maps
Walking --> FLYING ENDERPORTAL FRAMES AND WARPSPEED SOLAR PANELS

THERE WERE ALMOST NO TRACES OF THE TNT THAT WE LOVED AND PLAYED
They shoulda just kept the classic mechanics and MAKE A TNT SERVER THATS WORTH CHOOSING OVER AOD

I forgot to take my pills

Don't mind me

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Werewolf and Vampire will always be temp servers we use spontaneously.
TNT will come back in time as everybody already knows.
Premium Zombie was already stated many times why it's not happening.
Solitude is also a temp kind of server that will be used spontaneously.

Leaves only one real thing ;)

• Thank You
  • Agree
Reactions: Notme and Friendy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
TNT will come back in time as everybody already knows.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I remember trying to get into A&T, and being disappointed because I couldn't log on. Then it closed...

If this teaser is A&T v2, I'm pretty excited. JtE's dungeons were a blast, and I'd like to get more of that kind of gameplay! The exploration and the looting, the looting so much.

The dungeons on A&T were far bigger too :D

Reactions: Alisha

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Only ever went on A&T once, might be something to come back to and check out.

From what I can remember, was definitely a fun server to play on.

Sploorky

Reaction score

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com

GmK

Reaction score

GmK

Reaction score
Different plugin we found that did the same thing as adventour.

Would a chunk of the old maps be making a return or are just going to see new maps for the release?
mostly new maps, might throw in some fan favorites(gunships anyone?)

To add to that: Many old maps simply don't work properly on 1.7 anymore. Mob strengths have changed, making some maps impossible to play e.g.. Other maps use glitches that worked at at time for certain effects, which are fixed now and don't work anymore. And so on.

We will have to focus on a more current generation of maps, mostly starting with the 1.3 update onwards.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
When and if you add A&T, put in mob disguise for the staff minus the damn enderdragon. That server was a delight to staff on for me, and even more so when I could hang around with players or go around and op without everyone seeing some creepy person flying in the sky. The adventure maps were great and the payload maps where even better.
That server was the freaking best, and there was so much to do on there. Hell, I didn't actually lose interest in it while I was staffing because there was so much to do. It isnt the gosh darn same thing over and over again. <3
Kudos for working on this, and thanks for all you've done.
c:

Reactions: Notme, GmK and digi

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Would a chunk of the old maps be making a return or are just going to see new maps for the release?
mostly new maps, might throw in some fan favorites(gunships anyone?)

To add to that: Many old maps simply don't work properly on 1.7 anymore. Mob strengths have changed, making some maps impossible to play e.g.. Other maps use glitches that worked at at time for certain effects, which are fixed now and don't work anymore. And so on.

We will have to focus on a more current generation of maps, mostly starting with the 1.3 update onwards.

I would assume however we are free to re-make the old maps to fit the current version and re-submit them?