SMP Screenshot Thread

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Little sneak peek of my "little" superproject i'm working on. The 150 block radius floating city called "bastion".

Kid's got nerves. Could do with a bit of wit, mind.

Interesting fact here, it's so large that you cannot see end to end without standing in the middle of the build. Guess who's going to have fun building this? :I

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Let me build it first :p And good luck making an entire city to fit under it, it's a 150m radius circle. It's 300m in diameter, and will blackout an extremely large region of land. Think of it as the gold saucer from FFVII
Area under it would be big mobspawner! Soldiers could test their fighting abilities XD

EDIT: Screenie of fial typo.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Let me build it first :p And good luck making an entire city to fit under it, it's a 150m radius circle. It's 300m in diameter, and will blackout an extremely large region of land. Think of it as the gold saucer from FFVII
I support your project simply because of you mentioning the gold saucer.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Since map reset is soon, I'll post how my top-secret underground house looks.

This is outdoors of my house - its totally untouched!

I don't have door - its just plain dirt - anyone who try to raid me, will be punished! (it requires illegal griefing)

Start of tunnel.

Middle of tunnel.

End of tunnel is dirt-protected door (its like slow acting /lwc - you can't get trough it!)

Its my main hub and sleeping room, it has several other dirt-protected doors!
There is exit, dump chest, so I can easily choose different set of items (exploring/mining/etc), and my underground farm. At extreme right is room leading to water source and bin.

From right to right: Utility room, entrance to mine (really long tunnel leading to mine, and poor nether portal (I led me to 3 different bases lol), enchanting / brewing room and my furnace room with obsidian vault.

I have large 18x18 wheat farm, and pumpkin/melon/sugar cane/cactus farm. Even total war on surface couldn't make me starve.

I have furnace room with 16 furnaces - you'll need them all when smelting a lot of materials!

I made vault obsidian for better protection from miners. It has 16 chests!.
I have HUGE reserves of space to use later!

All dirt protections are also needed too, when some miner mines into my base.
So I made extensive use of no-griefing rule.

So you post your top-secret bases too!

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Server is whitelisted now, probly the new smp being setup. Otherwise, I'd have gotten some screenshots of the vault so people could see what they'd never get into :p.