SMP Screenshot Thread

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't want my nether portal inside my base, in case anyone found it in the nether and came raiding. Of course, after I built it I found out it links to someone else's anyway. So, public nether portal at -390x -180z, top of the mountain. If you take it, the portal back lands you about a 600 x 300 blocks away.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
THE END:

Woohoo, we made a portal!

We were basically screwed when we found out what we were up against.

After a restart, it changed from (maybe) 20 ender dragons to one, then we killed it.

Shadowofgods, smelyalata, and myself.
wait, you've already beated the end? O_O BUT WE'VE ONLY BEEN UP FOR 48 HOURS! I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A SINGLE DIMUND D:

• Agree
Reactions: Diago21

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
wait, you've already beated the end? O_O BUT WE'VE ONLY BEEN UP FOR 48 HOURS! I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A SINGLE DIMUND D:
They wouldn't have if I had claimed the portal when I first discovered it. :p

L

Later_Gator

They wouldn't have if I had claimed the portal when I first discovered it. :p
Actually, LISTINGS found it first, because there was a spawner there when he discovered it. Then someone (you?) had since gone in and destroyed that spawner and left. LISTINGS went back to settle down in the stronghold and found that it was gone.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Actually, LISTINGS found it first, because there was a spawner there when he discovered it. Then someone (you?) had since gone in and destroyed that spawner and left. LISTINGS went back to settle down in the stronghold and found that it was gone.
I found it as a spawner was there and almost died from Silverfish so I left, I don't use torches as I have brightness on 100%, I then came back and destroyed it with a diamond pickaxe.

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Added to kill/raid list

THE END:

Woohoo, we made a portal!

We were basically screwed when we found out what we were up against.

After a restart, it changed from (maybe) 20 ender dragons to one, then we killed it.

Shadowofgods, smelyalata, and myself.

• Love
  • Dislike
Reactions: Notme and Knight365

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I have tried in the nether but the timing of your log off got you lucky I did my first hit then poof
While this is an interesting conversation, this is a SMP screenshot thread, after all. So, you can discuss it in a PM, or through other mediums. ;)

Here's the only one I have so far.

Me, spelunking along.

• Agree
Reactions: RMcraft and Zepharn