SMP - Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight365

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out before anyone makes accusations about me having hoards of diamonds, I killed Shadowofgods and Malacath for diamond armor and tools, I haven't mined any diamonds at all yet. I just don't want people to report me for it.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out before anyone makes accusations about me having hoards of diamonds, I killed Shadowofgods and Malacath for diamond armor and tools, I haven't mined any diamonds at all yet. I just don't want people to report me for it.
Now you should be asking Shaodw and Mala where they got the diamonds. It doesnt matter if you killed them and got them from them. If they mined it at spawn where all those diamonds were you should be throwing those at a cactus right now :p

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Then throw away those diamonds son. I found them in a vein with 15/16. So, I don't think that's legit. To bad though, the armor served me well and I'm sure you could've used it wisely. Better luck next time.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Without diamonds, the game will poop. I have not gotten to ONE diamond yet.... i would rather have a map reset than have no diamonds at all.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
You have the spawn diamonds. Then you have the insanely large map that also holds diamonds. The spawn diamonds were removed.
Well err... it would help if I knew what spawn diamonds were, and also there is the fact that well if everyone had tons of diamonds the game wouldn't be as fun... would it? Mass murder would be happening everywhere; peace is fun for a while.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Well err... it would help if I knew what spawn diamonds were, and also there is the fact that well if everyone had tons of diamonds the game wouldn't be as fun... would it? Mass murder would be happening everywhere; peace is fun for a while.
I have checked 39 people so far for illegal diamonds and found two people. One was unaware of the situation and was happy that he could keep a few diamonds; This was a miner. The second person got ridded of all his diamonds by a dumb mistake; diamonds were refunded from the earlier person. (Only half of what was legal).

You can't see what a spawn diamond is anymore, They have been replaced with stone along with the iron ores. You'll notice a huge cave at around Y = 15 - 40 in the mountains at spawn. They hold a lot of ores that can't be used for materials anymore though.

To awnser your questions, There won't be more PvP then there already was and there is still diamonds in the world.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Hm.. I get it now! :D and also there seems to be an abundance of all other ores still in the mountains; abundance, not glitches (I hope)
Thanks for the help Shiny

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
Not sure if Malc put this is the meeting or not (and I sort of, kind of maybe accidentally possibly fell asleep when I told him I'd be there) so I'll say it here.

Thank you all for being so awesome about this. I was really surprised by the amount of people that came forward. This turned out to be much less of a problem then we thought it would be, and it was all because of you guys. Thanks sooooo much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.