SMP - Back in Black

fenna

Reaction score
aleeyana Araidian 63LittlePiggy63 Shande BrickWolf fenna Tamrawr IamGreg07 We need to recreate a version of Terragon but not a huge one, or a bigger version of Midgar Village XD behind terragon or Skycity. It'd be our home. Just inform me If I forgot people that you want to be with.
I would do that.
(You have no idea how long i've spent waiting to use that gif..)
Isnt this from some kind of movie .-.?

JtTorso

Reaction score
This is really all I ever wanted, my computer has turned to crap since the earlier SMP severs, so I can't play right now, but hopefully I'll be able to try things out within the month.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Diamonds are very plentiful. Although people seem to disbelieve the numbers that are being found, I hit a vein that had 175 diamonds. I lost 1 to lava, as if that 1 mattered. So yeah, resource gathering won't be much of a problem, time to focus on building then killing.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Diamonds are very plentiful. Although people seem to disbelieve the numbers that are being found, I hit a vein that had 175 diamonds. I lost 1 to lava, as if that 1 mattered. So yeah, resource gathering won't be much of a problem, time to focus on building then killing.
I believe it. Jammy got 1 and a half stacks of iron from 1 vein.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm guessing everyone got their diamonds from the pre-made Mountains.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Don't know how many times I have to say this, but people were saying that they were man-made and that the normal max cap of diamonds in a vein was 8... You just kept going
"Oh no, I found a vein with 36" or whatever...

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know how many times I have to say this, but people were saying that they were man-made and that the normal max cap of diamonds in a vein was 8... You just kept going
"Oh no, I found a vein with 36" or whatever...
If you could go back and read that chat again, I was the one telling everyone that the mountains were man-made, THEY were screaming that it's impossible to get more than x diamonds/iron/whatever at a time to everyone who said otherwise.

And yes, angel. most of the diamonds were from the mountain, but not all of them. A number of people still have some, myself included. Just not the ridiculous amounts anymore.