Skyrim!

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
I have been pretty enamored with sky-rim, Even with working full time, and busy weekends, i have managed to get a lvl 19 character since its release. Lack of sleep for the win! I did take a day off on the release day though :D

I'll post in spoilers about my character

Morris has an experience level of 19, and excels in sneak and archery. By day he is Thane and Resident of Whiterun. By night he an assassin that is rumored to be the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. When he isn't sneaking around, he is traveling with his immortal dog companion, Barbas. ( The deadra quest i tried to complete was bugged, the result an immortal companion.)

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Once I get it, going dual-caster mage with quick-swap conjuring, of course. Pure destruction mages are weeeeeakkkk endgame. Gonna be a "good" character, so stormcloaks, and no stealing(except for a horse :p)

Then I might make a bad character where I'm a thief rogue that steals and pillages everything.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I love the leveling system. I love the magic. I love how you actually have to travel by foot to a LOT of places. I love the new factions. I love the new monsters. I love the smithing/armor creation, etc. I love the scenery. I love the music. I love how things are difficult in some parts this time around.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
1 more criticism; I can't reset perks. I've made my character into a melee pure somehow, with no way of healing other than potions. Ah well, I'll just spam level up restoration and then heal myself :D

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Now we all know why I wasnt playing on zombie survival for 5 days. SKYRIM!
Finished the main quest line, goddamn alduin. Level 28 and wearing heavy armor like a boss! Running around with an ebony greatsword (with insane damage : 95) smacking every giants face. I've seen 25% of the whole landscape. DEFINITLY GOING TO SPEND MORE TIME ENJOYING THOSE VIEWS. It's way to epic if you stand on a mountain with a view on the whole world.

Some spoilers? There is a HUGE BIGASS dwarven city underground, but if you follow the mainquest you'll get there. But you'll be amazed by it's awesomeness.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Well, about a week after its release and Skyrim is threatening to ruin me. Now, I have to divide my addiction time between skyrim, minecraft, various forums, writing my undoubted besteseller, as well as balancing college life. -_-

P.S.: Shadowmere!!!!

Edit: I should say preparing for college life. don't leave for it till next year.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
From my experience, I've seen quite a lot of people getting annoyed about fast travel (in reviews). My response: it's annoying if you fall off on the way to High Hrothgar (I certainly did after a Frost Troll made me jump) and then start from Whiterun again. And it's optional. If you don't want to use it, that's good, but I find that wasting 30 minutes getting from one place to another is too time-wasting for me. I don't want to be an absolute no-lifer, I'm actually doing very good in school :3

EDIT: Forgot to add, anyone know where to find dragons? I'm level 11 and I'm yet to kill my 2nd dragon.

EDIT 2: 5 minutes later, I kill my second Dragon on the Windhelm-Riften border :D I'm just exploring too. Dragons are intensive fights, but they can be tackled. It also has that god damn epic feeling.

RaneofPane

Zombie
Reaction score
I found it was getting a bit easy, so I tossed the difficulty up to Expert. Level 31 with most perks going to Smithing, One Handed, or Light Armour. Going for Dual Weilding, and I've got full Glass equipment, looks pretty cool in my opinion.

Also, I love Elemental Fury.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Well, a couple of days later and I'm still going hard. Know most of the shuts, and as with any character I make in a elder scrolls game, I'm evil enough that people literally run from me in the streets (that could also be a side effect of my being a vampire, but I digress). Destruction mage/ ranger ish character.

Also, I love how glas weapons look, but my friends hate on me for not using something better. -_-

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
From my experience, I've seen quite a lot of people getting annoyed about fast travel (in reviews). My response: it's annoying if you fall off on the way to High Hrothgar (I certainly did after a Frost Troll made me jump) and then start from Whiterun again. And it's optional. If you don't want to use it, that's good, but I find that wasting 30 minutes getting from one place to another is too time-wasting for me. I don't want to be an absolute no-lifer, I'm actually doing very good in school :3

EDIT: Forgot to add, anyone know where to find dragons? I'm level 11 and I'm yet to kill my 2nd dragon.

EDIT 2: 5 minutes later, I kill my second Dragon on the Windhelm-Riften border :D I'm just exploring too. Dragons are intensive fights, but they can be tackled. It also has that god damn epic feeling.
Fast travelling is a bit dissapointing.
It makes since, but in the big scheme of things, I'de rather feel like I'm not an ant, and I know where I'm going :3

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Fast travelling is a bit dissapointing.
It makes since, but in the big scheme of things, I'de rather feel like I'm not an ant, and I know where I'm going :3
Same here. I use the map to locate new places (etc dungeons), but I hate travelling from Winterhold to Falkreath, and then back again, all for one quest. I just think it's too time-consuming to do all the travelling; it could take me 2 hours for the travelling in the journey mentioned above, including the way back, but excluding the quest. I still know my way around the map quite well though :p

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Same here. I use the map to locate new places (etc dungeons), but I hate travelling from Winterhold to Falkreath, and then back again, all for one quest. I just think it's too time-consuming to do all the travelling; it could take me 2 hours for the travelling in the journey mentioned above, including the way back, but excluding the quest. I still know my way around the map quite well though :p
Traveled from WhiteRun to WinterHold, dropped off a tiny ledge, and died. DIED. WITHOUT DISCOVERING IT.
As @san00b knows, I ragequitted straightaway :p