Holy shit, what is this?
Forged in God's very flames.
Do my eyes tell me lies,
A new Elder Scrolls Game?
Time is nigh, I must fly,
Venture forth on my quest.
Goodbye Ma, goodbye Pa
And goodbye Girlfriend's breasts.
I'll be off Azeroth, catch you later Hyrule.
I'll be gone Albion, I'm no longer your fool.
Other crap filled the gap
While I waited to begin...
The adventure of my life
in the land of Skyrim!

Ok, even on Low Quality, Skyrim is an AMAZING game. For me, it's like Bethseda took Ocarina of Time to the next level of gaming. The only problem I have with it is how easy it is to fuck up and have to start from your last save point. This happened to me; I misclicked and hit Gerdur, now I have to start from just after escaping Helgen :/

Stieben

Reaction score
I got this game one day early for some reason xD
I am an Imperial and joined the mages guild. I train a lot on destruction spells (Fire, Shock and Frost) and I am almost level 9 now. I have been to quite a bit different places and I still havent been to the west nor most of the south. THIS GAME IS HUGE AND AWESOME! Oh btw, I think I killed half of the thieves guild LOLOL

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I got this game one day early for some reason xD
I am an Imperial and joined the mages guild. I train a lot on destruction spells (Fire, Shock and Frost) and I am almost level 9 now. I have been to quite a bit different places and I still havent been to the west nor most of the south. THIS GAME IS HUGE AND AWESOME! Oh btw, I think I killed half of the thieves guild LOLOL
But... I like the Thieve's Guild :(

Actually, I don't know what they are. I'm doing the side quests in Whiterun before doing the main quest one (retrieving the Dragonstone). I've done most of them. I just hit level 3 :D I'll be in the Warrior's Guild, but the Thieve's Guild is pretty awesome. Don't kill them :(

Stieben

Reaction score
But... I like the Thieve's Guild :(

Actually, I don't know what they are. I'm doing the side quests in Whiterun before doing the main quest one (retrieving the Dragonstone). I've done most of them. I just hit level 3 :D I'll be in the Warrior's Guild, but the Thieve's Guild is pretty awesome. Don't kill them :(
I went to the thieves guild because I wanted to join them. However, when I came into their base I got attacked so I used my magical hands to fire some sexy spells at them which got them killed. THEY JUST ASKED FOR IT LOL

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I bought this game on release because of an impluse buy. (heh)

Currently level 9, I have a few things to say under spoilers. (CONCERNS DRAGONS AND DEATH)
So I end up getting ambushed by a dragon and having to pick it off from a distance while it fights
two mammoths, and I end up having to dodge the mammoths and retrieve the stuff from it's corpse. Also, why the
hell can mammoths kill me easier than dragons?

Also I keep dying from everything. Mages, MORE MAMMOTHS, giants, and saber cats. I am at level 9 with steel everything.
HELP.

JtTorso

Reaction score
I bought this game on release because of an impluse buy. (heh)

Currently level 9, I have a few things to say under spoilers. (CONCERNS DRAGONS AND DEATH)
So I end up getting ambushed by a dragon and having to pick it off from a distance while it fights
two mammoths, and I end up having to dodge the mammoths and retrieve the stuff from it's corpse. Also, why the
hell can mammoths kill me easier than dragons?

Also I keep dying from everything. Mages, MORE MAMMOTHS, giants, and saber cats. I am at level 9 with steel everything.
HELP.
You must by my Christmas yet to come! I've had all those things kill me 'cept mamoths and dragons 'cos I haven't even fought them yet.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I went to the thieves guild because I wanted to join them. However, when I came into their base I got attacked so I used my magical hands to fire some sexy spells at them which got them killed. THEY JUST ASKED FOR IT LOL
Ah, that makes sense. I might do the same, since they might attack me since I'm in the Warrior's Guild. But I feel like a noob since I just hit level 3 > : (

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ugh, enemies get so tough very quickly. I still feel weak at level 12. At the very least I found
an enchantment table and have sharpened weapons + enchantments.
MAIN QUEST SPOILERS
I barely survived a frost troll encounter while walking up the 7,000 steps. I had to do multiple
tries. I used a bow I enchanted with fire to kill it and use my dragon shout(The very first one) to stun it.

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
To all you kids who don't have enough money: GET A JOB! You don't need to work for a company to do so, either. Mow lawns. Negotiate something with your parents. Walk dogs. Something.

Christ, it's like nobody even considers working anymore. Don't wait for "Santa" to pull the game out of his ass and present it to you on a silver platter Christmas morning either. You can get almost anything you want if you work for it (smartly). Don't sell yourself short.

Reactions: BurnyBurn

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
To all you kids who don't have enough money: GET A JOB! You don't need to work for a company to do so, either. Mow lawns. Negotiate something with your parents. Walk dogs. Something.

Christ, it's like nobody even considers working anymore. Don't wait for "Santa" to pull the game out of his ass and present it to you on a silver platter Christmas morning either. You can get almost anything you want if you work for it (smartly). Don't sell yourself short.
Or just have saved money :_:

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I barely survived a frost troll encounter while walking up the 7,000 steps. I had to do multiple
tries. I used a bow I enchanted with fire to kill it and use my dragon shout(The very first one) to stun it.
I found a horse that someone left at the base of the stairs. Stole it, sped up stairs like a boss.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I didn't think Shouting got you in trouble.
Until I tried it on a loincloth wearing Courier.
Yeah, neither did I. When I returned to Whiterun after killing the first dragon, one guard said something about "hearing I was a Drangonborn". So I yelled at him. Then all the guards killed me, and I had to start at a save point a half hour back. :c