Skyrim general discussion.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
How do you guys master your skills? By doing stuff over and over again like farming or what? I needs helps!
Yea, you master skills by repeating stuff, like shooting arrows will improve archery, making arrows will improve blacksmith, its something like grinding.

I unlocked ALL perks! Now I'm OP XD (game crashed several times in the process XD)

Lets start grinding!

Grinding all night...

...And day.

Grinding, grinding and grinding...

...Cos I wanna be OP...

...My wife [Ms. Lioness] (I married her before, she waited for me like 6 days in my house nearby :D) wonders where I went...

PETA would hate me for grinding on deer for almost week...

Getting close...

Almost there...

Looks like someone was staring at me all time XD

Look how OP Puss in Boots is! Grandmaster Wizard/Warrior/Thief in one!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Skyrim is now tamed land... Lets go to Solstheim! :D

Wooo Dragon armor buddies! Ms. Lioness is heavily armored warrior, and I'm lightly armored grandmaster of everything.

I have Archmage's Robes, Dragonscale Gauntlets/Boots, Mage's Circlet (70M version), Savos Aren's Amulet (70M version), Chillrend, and Incinerate.

Mjoll has Orcish/SteelPlate/Ebony mix stuff (I still let her use Grimsever)
Teldryn has Glass Armor and a really kickass Enchanted Ebony Sword that I found, and whatever else he uses... He won't use any helmets I give him though, that stubborn N'wah likes to use his cool goggles....

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Skyrim is now tamed land... Lets go to Solstheim! :D

Wooo Dragon armor buddies! Ms. Lioness is heavily armored warrior, and I'm lightly armored grandmaster of everything.

I have Archmage's Robes, Dragonscale Gauntlets/Boots, Mage's Circlet (70M version), Savos Aren's Amulet (70M version), Chillrend, and Incinerate.

Mjoll has Orcish/SteelPlate/Ebony mix stuff (I still let her use Grimsever)
Teldryn has Glass Armor and a really kickass Enchanted Ebony Sword that I found, and whatever else he uses... He won't use any helmets I give him though, that stubborn N'wah likes to use his cool goggles....
Nice... but you are underpowered compared to me XD
I have armor and jewelery double-enchanted, also I have 5 sets of light armor/helmet/ring/necklace - each one to reduce cost of casting spells for specific magic schools to 0.

5 sets of Dragonscale Helmet (Magicka cost reduction, each one for different school/Fortify Archery)
5 sets of Dragonscale Armor (Magicka cost reduction, each one for different school/Faster regeneration of health)
Dragonscale gauntlets (Carrying capacity/One-handed)
Dragonscale boots (Carrying capacity/Two-handed (I have... versatile weaponry))
5 sets of diamond ring (Magicka cost reduction, each one for different school/Magic resistance)
5 sets of diamond necklace (Magicka cost reduction, each one for different school/Faster health regeneration)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I made them myself ;)
-----------------------------------------------MERGED----------------------------------------------------------

I read my first Black Book. Apocrypthia is chill place. Maybe because, thats I'm OP as hell XD
I switched from Novice to Adept difficulty after unlocking all perks.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I made them myself ;)
-----------------------------------------------MERGED----------------------------------------------------------

I read my first Black Book. Apocrypthia is chill place. Maybe because, thats I'm OP as hell XD

Apocrypha is Creeeepy (Tip, if you don't have the Candlelight spell I highly suggest you get it)

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I made them myself ;)

Apocrypha is Creeeepy (Tip, if you don't have the Candlelight spell I highly suggest you get it)
I have ALL spells and shouts except those from Solstheim, not counting Dragon Armor or something shout, that I already unlocked.
And I already used candlelight here ;)

For me Apocrypha is more strange than creepy ;)

nitasu987

Reaction score
I made them myself ;)

I have ALL spells and shouts except those from Solstheim, not counting Dragon Armor or something shout, that I already unlocked.
And I already used candlelight here ;)

For me Apocrypha is more strange than creepy ;)

lol it scared the shit out of me when the lurkers rose out of the water for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

nitasu987

Reaction score
I pwned Miraak. But I had to use console commands (as with other like 4 or 5 quests) as he was bugged up - he wasn't absorbing dragon souls.

For me he fell through the earth when I killed him (Well ok Hermaeus Mora does but whatever) so I reloaded my save and fought him again, same thing happened so I just spawned in all of his loot as said by the wiki :D

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I pwned Miraak. But I had to use console commands (as with other like 4 or 5 quests) as he was bugged up - he wasn't absorbing dragon souls.

For me he fell through the earth when I killed him (Well ok Hermaeus Mora does but whatever) so I reloaded my save and fought him again, same thing happened so I just spawned in all of his loot as said by the wiki :D
For me it was so buggy, that I had to force finish quest and disable Miraak... after return battle music still was playing >.>
Only mods I have are unofficial patches.

nitasu987

Reaction score

For me it was so buggy, that I had to force finish quest and disable Miraak... after return battle music still was playing >.>
Only mods I have are unofficial patches.

oh i really should get those XD