Shabti's Tomb

Henry

Reaction score
Yeah I got a slight look in on it too, be warned, its made to confuzzle and disorient you, that will cause you to die more than anything else! Oh and don't get trapped in a room filled with mobs, that might also cause you to die as well.
I'd like to disagree. I beasted like 50 zombies and skeletons in the Ignis' Domain and survived with about 7 hearts.

Q

Qube

Also you may want to look over the broadcast it says Shibti's tomb instead of Shabti's
indeed, i'v planned to fix it for quite some time, i just keep forgetting it! I will do it tomorrow along with some other general updates tho! ;)

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score

Terre936

Reaction score
I've done Shabti/Shibti with just 2 people, it's very very easy. Thing is, I don't even know where to go for the 2nd last part. It's like a room with lots of witches and a ladder in the center to climb up. What are you suppose to do there. I always tend to think it's a dead-end, but I know it's not. Where go. :(

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I've done Shabti/Shibti with just 2 people, it's very very easy. Thing is, I don't even know where to go for the 2nd last part. It's like a room with lots of witches and a ladder in the center to climb up. What are you suppose to do there. I always tend to think it's a dead-end, but I know it's not. Where go. :(
If you go to the tip top of the ladder, there'll be a button to open the glass at the bottom of the ladder.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I don't recommend it, I just lost 2 sets of full diamond in there.
You just replied to a 1.5~ month old comment :x

I'm not going to warn you formally because the thread got a nice bump, but keep in mind that necroposting(posting something useless/doesn't contribute to the OP in a thread that hasn't gotten a reply in a month) is against the rules. Just something to note, mk?