Shabti's Tomb

Q

Qube

Long ago, led by the mysterious Shabti Iceptritous, a group of Elysium’s best architects and designers alike vanished under the smoldering desert that sat beside the ever forbidding wall, pledging to create the ultimate utopia for those that followed in their footsteps.​
Some now follow the long forgotten people’s trail, pitching themselves into the sifting depths, looking not only for treasure, but for secrets, as Shabti’s armies still wander the empty and dank halls of his broken paradise.​
Mold your best armor, craft your best bow, and prepare for the leap that drags you down to Shabti...​

I'm very happy to announce of very first playermade dungeon added to Elysium, Shabti's Tomb!

Shabti's Tomb, much like Ignis Domain requires two players to access, so grab a friend before you go!
This dungeon can be find in the PVP zone close to one of the outposts out there, at the co-ords:
Credits:
JohnOgozalek- Lead developer
Hockeyfan1852- Secondary developer
77_is_the_best (Shadova)- Secondary developer

I wish you all good luck, and enjoy the dungeon!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I got a slight look in on it too, be warned, its made to confuzzle and disorient you, that will cause you to die more than anything else! Oh and don't get trapped in a room filled with mobs, that might also cause you to die as well.

Reactions: Excepted and EggNog