Nine people are left.
Out of...Twenty nine originally?
With having killed only one mafia?
This concerns me greatly.

But you know what's funny?
I have four FoSes in this game.
You know what else is funny?
All of them voted for Raxo.
No one was willing to vote Raxo un til I did, despite the mounting suspicion.
Once I voted, everyone immediately jumped off GmK and essentially tackled Raxo, mobbed him, and drug him to the gallows.
Raxo2222 - 6 - (Timdood3, The Road To Ruin, Ltin, Cooliorules, GmK, Chickén23456789)
And because the sheep doesn't like to put votes in chronological order: I'll do it.
Tim, Coolio, Ltin, Road, GmK, Chicken
Quoting posts in which people voted for convenience:
First, it was a guess. Then he started to look frantic, as displayed in the third quote being so quick after the second without even being confronted. Then he tried to play it off on Samlen, saying he thought Sam had perfect information. Then he says he tried to analyze things....After first saying...well....All of the above.

Unvote

Vote Raxo2222
I've recently fallen quite ill so this will be short.

My FoS is raxo, due to stuff that's been mentioned by tim in the above post and the fact that he said with absolute certainty that tim and I are town and blah blah blah I think you all understand.
If not, I will clear things up when I'm better. On antibiotics now so I should be better by Sunday or Monday :)

vote raxo2222
[/B][/QUOTE]
K. Well I went and looked back, I was sure I had had some evidence somewhere against GmK but the only thing I have is a little bit of suspicion towards GmK. (a post, not my current opinion)
As for raxo
You unvoted because I had accused you of hiding something. Does this mean you had something to hide?
Ohh whoops forgot

vote raxo2222
Seems to me Raxo is backpedaling. He's acting scummy and so I must

Vote raxo2222
Currently, to be honest, it feels like this setup was more about third parties, maybe we don't even have more than one mafia? Seeing how we had at least 3-4 third parties so far with their own win conditions. Meh, not a real theory, just a crazy idea. I admit though that I am very confused by raxo, this went beyond his usual 'newbish' play, and since I don't know when I can post again:

vote raxo2222
Yeah raxo, yourreasoning has not made much sense to me. I'm going to

Vote raxo
For now although I think this migh be like iggyt
Tim: Originally mine had quotes, but I'm not good at quoting quotes so I only took the last bit. I clearly stated my reasoning that he was rapidly changing his words, repeating himself and adding nothing to his defense, etc.

Coolio: Basically said "what he said" and added that he seemed certain the her and I were town.

Ltin: I take his post as "I had some stuff about GmK, but I can't find it, oh well vote Raxo he's hiding something"

Road: Literally just said "He seems to be backpedaling, oh and he's acting scummy vote"
I don't know why, but I feel compelled to pick at word choice here. "Seems" and "acting". What those words tell me is "Yeah, I'm saying these things, but don't want to fully commit if Raxo turns up innocent." I feel this is significant because if Road knew Raxo wouldn't turn up mafia, he would be hesitant to commit.

GmK: Made his post look nice and content-ful, but it was largely unrelated. The first paragraph is fine, it is responding to another point entirely, but then integrates a "crazy idea" about a third-party based setup into a reason to vote. If you actually look at it, his reason for voting was literally "this goes beyond his niormal level of 'newbish' play."

Chicken: Similar to GmK, he says simply "Yeah, Raxo doesn't make much sense." He also adds "I'm afraid this will turn out like iggy" as justification in case he turns out to be wrong.

At least one of Ltin, Road, GmK, and Chicken is mafia.
Maybe it's all of them.
Who knows.

I'm going to go back to my original vote from yesterday and

Vote GmK

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm just curious. with so little mafia deaths I'm still working under the idea that we are one kill away from mafia victory; as a survivor so long as they don't hit you wouldn't it be in your best interests to side with them?
Yes, yes it would. And it's also possible that they would have a majority if you count me right now. We'll have to see.
What were all the remaining claims?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The one downside to claiming survivor is you're at a high risk of being lynched if the town has no other leads. But you guys have no choice but to lynch maf right now, heh

Reaction score
I play to win man. Depends on the circumstances. Untill a few nights ago I was actively scum hunting, was pretty sure town was gonna win. Now I wasnt doing a very good job, but still.
Well hypothetically if you were to...

Vote no lynch
It would really be in your best interests.

Reaction score
YOU DONE FUCKED UP SON
Ltin if you really are a survivor, then know this, they only have 3 GmK, chicken and road, its not enough for them at this point even if you do side with them.

I'm going to join in here with timdood
vote GmK

I assure you I've done the math... did you really think I would gamble the fate of this game on Ltin siding with us AND doing so fast enough to avoid the entire town...

Status
Not open for further replies.