SCP - Secure, Contain, Mafia [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
The reason I'm voting him is because he seemed dead certain on some things that he was saying, tim and I both pointed it out (tim first) then he seemed to just throw out random excuses.
That was explained really poorly - sorry.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so I read over all that was said, and still a little confused and overall not too confident in people's choices of votes. Right now the very first feeling I get from this vote on raxo is that he is being bandwagoned right now, I don't see what is so hard to understand about the fact that the list he made which was based on Tim's was on the basis that Tim was correct in his assumptions.

Furthermore we know GmK has the power to close rooms, a power that closes off possible night time communications between town members, this to me seems like a very anti-town power and the fact that we were NOT meant to know about it leads me to think the chance that GmK is mafia is very high. I would have maybe thought that perhaps GmK was some 3rd party role that was required to close all rooms to win or something (seems a pretty silly win condition to me) however he is still in a room with me and hasn't closed it so I assume he is mafia.
In which case

vote GmK

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so I read over all that was said, and still a little confused and overall not too confident in people's choices of votes. Right now the very first feeling I get from this vote on raxo is that he is being bandwagoned right now, I don't see what is so hard to understand about the fact that the list he made which was based on Tim's was on the basis that Tim was correct in his assumptions.

Furthermore we know GmK has the power to close rooms, a power that closes off possible night time communications between town members, this to me seems like a very anti-town power and the fact that we were NOT meant to know about it leads me to think the chance that GmK is mafia is very high. I would have maybe thought that perhaps GmK was some 3rd party role that was required to close all rooms to win or something (seems a pretty silly win condition to me) however he is still in a room with me and hasn't closed it so I assume he is mafia.
In which case

vote GmK
Bus driving oneself also seemed like a very maf like power. Don't trust these people. Fiesta has already put a fool into a closed setup game. We can't know what else he might have done.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

In which case

vote GmK
Raxo was using a post by Samlen, not me

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

In which case

vote GmK
Just real quick, to clarify: I don't close rooms, they work perfectly again the next night, and I am sad that it required two nights to test if I was the one causing the issue the first time, since we didn't know the connection. If I would be closing rooms I agree, that would have actually been a fun third party win condition, alas it is not. I can only refer again to the issue with my role PM, that facts were missing until after the fact.

Currently, to be honest, it feels like this setup was more about third parties, maybe we don't even have more than one mafia? Seeing how we had at least 3-4 third parties so far with their own win conditions. Meh, not a real theory, just a crazy idea. I admit though that I am very confused by raxo, this went beyond his usual 'newbish' play, and since I don't know when I can post again:

vote raxo2222

• Sad
Reactions: Notme
Reaction score
So hold up why is raxo being voted here? Can someone summarize the reasoning?
My suspicons started a while ago. Basically he positied a list of people dividing everyone between town and potential mafia. My problem comes from the fact that he put Ltin on one side and me on the other. Ltin has claimed that he is third party as have I, coincidentally Ltin has I think admitted that letting the mafia win right now would be benficial since he would win. To me this was a potential slip.

When I asked him about it he said he was just copying another list. I found his excuses very poor and he to me started to look like he was backpedaling.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll admit I haven't been particularly talkative today, but I have been reading thoroughly so far. I am fairly close to voting Raxo at this point, though I am not completely certain I want to end the day at this point. There are other particularly suspicious people as well, (GmK being one of the notable ones) and I'd prefer to look more before I hurry to the end of the day.

One another random note, The "Serpent's Hand" appears to basically be an anti-scp-foundation group (looking at the wiki).

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
My pet hate in mafia is when people say we're 'wasting' our time on them, or those who insist they are 'town' without any evidence. If we're at MyLo, then I'm about 90% sure we'll win if we lynch you - I believe that you are mafia and that's that.
My vote stays.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
My pet hate in mafia is when people say we're 'wasting' our time on them, or those who insist they are 'town' without any evidence. If we're at MyLo, then I'm about 90% sure we'll win if we lynch you - I believe that you are mafia and that's that.
My vote stays.
Now you know why I'm usually quiet - helping only gives me trouble.

Should never tried to analyze samlens list.

Is copying PMs content legal here? Fiestaguy

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Okay okay.

I have third party role - VT was only cover.
I'm the Terrorist. Yes I still got absorbed to O5 after iggy's death.

I can tag 1 person each night to blow up.
If I tag more than half of people, that are ALIVE, then I win - Its something like Alien from other mafia game.
If I get lynched, then all tagged townies die with me. If I get killed during night all tagged mafia dies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Quick transition for today!

More SCP things happened. A dead fish was found in the [REDACTED].

Samlen was killed, and possibly eaten! [3rd Party-Rogue MtF]

Nine people are left, and it will take 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
:confused: did maf kill? Couldn't they use him in a final votecount? Is there some sort of an action transfer role, similar to the one I had in GmK's masquerade game?

Status
Not open for further replies.