[RotMG] Blocktopia Guild

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Just wondering after I saw a thread where somebody stated they've spent 500 dollerz on this game, how many of you have spent money on this game and how much if so? :eek:
This is the guild thread you derp. Post it in the general thread.

As for this:
Does this guild do WC?
We don't, not yet. We don't have enough maxed members or the wealth, but at the rate we're going we'll probably be able to do weekly runs in ~ a month and a half if not less.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Guys. Unfortunately, I have been tangled up in real life things and so I'd appreciate it if I were removed from the guild in the mean time as to let others in.
This is only temporary as I will come back when I'm done with my IRL stuff.

Degekken

Reaction score
This is the guild thread you derp. Post it in the general thread.

As for this:
We don't, not yet. We don't have enough maxed members or the wealth, but at the rate we're going we'll probably be able to do weekly runs in ~ a month and a half if not less.
Cool, do you have 10 life pots for me, 40 def pots, a lot of speed and dex pots, att pots too, and I really would like vit and wis to, oh, also give me T11 Weapon (Or untiered) And T5 ability, Armor would be nice too. Easy to get in a few weeks

Anyway short question: should I spend like 8.5 euros on this game to buy a second charather slot and an extra vault chest?

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Right, seeing as we've needed this for a while I've changed the ranks around a bit. This is concerning Officers, primarily. So, we have;

Seafoam -> Member (Inactivity)
Shinyshark -> Member (Inactivity)
Varokon -> Removed (By request)

GoldenVal -> Officer
Pigpiglwj -> Officer
Infernofox -> Officer (Unless he's ragequit or summin')

Promotions were given on the basis of being active, and mainly knowledgable in the game. There might be some other changes in the future, but no other decisions yet.

Araidian Araidian Araidian

Luigi

Reaction score
I want to join blocktopia guild, but i might not because im officer on my current guild. There arent any slots left in blocktopia anyways. But if there are any open slots, plz let me know :)

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Ok. I've resigned as leader and left.

First of all, I didn't want things to come to this. My only issue was that the guild was no longer active like it used to be. At the moment we only have 3-5 regularly active members come on, compared to the 20-30something of a few weeks ago. For me I'd reached a standstill in progress - I need a guild that regularly does things like WCs and tombs etc If I want to really get the most out of the game but as it is Blocktopia can't offer that. So I've joined a new guild (for now, at least).

I'll probably return if/when this guild becomes more active. Of course I won't expect my position back if that is so. I've made GoldenVal my replacement, but he can change that if he wishes. I'm still sorry I've done this, but given the activity, I'm hardly betraying anyone if there's no-one really there to betray. xl

Anyhoo, peace out etc. o/

paceboys

Reaction score

First of all, I didn't want things to come to this. My only issue was that the guild was no longer active like it used to be. At the moment we only have 3-5 regularly active members come on, compared to the 20-30something of a few weeks ago. For me I'd reached a standstill in progress - I need a guild that regularly does things like WCs and tombs etc If I want to really get the most out of the game but as it is Blocktopia can't offer that. So I've joined a new guild (for now, at least).

I'll probably return if/when this guild becomes more active. Of course I won't expect my position back if that is so. I've made GoldenVal my replacement, but he can change that if he wishes. I'm still sorry I've done this, but given the activity, I'm hardly betraying anyone if there's no-one really there to betray. xl

Anyhoo, pace out etc. o/
;)

• Winner
Reactions: balloon98 and Notme

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Anyhoo, peace out etc. o/
Who will I kill cube gods with now? D:

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
D: Cant believe you left us for another guild D: well I will get over it. Jeeze are we losing everyone I only see Jolt pigpig properu Nyx and hihihi regularly (and piggah of course)

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
D: Cant believe you left us for another guild D: well I will get over it. Jeeze are we losing everyone I only see Jolt pigpig properu Nyx and hihihi regularly (and piggah of course)
I don't even play on my main much anymore, busy trying to max this necro(and just got back from a family trip.). Curse you, cheap Asian me, and not paying for another character slot!

L

Later_Gator

I recently started playing and would like to join the guild, however, I don't use TS (and don't intend on doing so currently), so am I still able to join?

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I recently started playing and would like to join the guild, however, I don't use TS (and don't intend on doing so currently), so am I still able to join?
The game doesn't require TS, so you're fine. Just go to the server US Midwest and look for the name "RonaldoSK" and I'll add you in.

LaterGator has been adde to the member of the guild, while I still needed to be on the list as an officer, which I THOUGHT I was. :\ Araidian