[RotMG] Blocktopia Guild

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
This is the forum thread for Blocktopia's Realm of the Mad God guild!
This'll be regularly updated and host announcments for different things going on.
Everyone is inactive, including me so... yup.

Blocktopia Guild Status
Guild Masters :
Araidian, GoldenValley (GoldenVal)
Guild Officers :
xxNyXoxx (NyXoMcGee).
Guild Members :
Choclate_god (Choclate), Nottycat, Jolteon42 (BurnyBurn) , NillbugWTW, raxo2222 (Araider), ROSEKILL, 63LittlePiggy63 (Pigguu), Aleeyana, Shande, arxx (JuicyJuice), Sephhh, RaneofPane, Benrune (LimboCat), Jammy001 (The NOT OP JammyisOP), Digitalmez, Iguana (MORPHUMAXX), Torty (SirTorty),properu (Properyou), balloon98 (Iamballoon), Bonbonladen826 (Bonbon), Higan (Sp3ct3r_2k11's Brother), Veryhighup, AvantGarde, OmarSales, IncredibleNaki (NakiSEXY) , Bonfrie, Duffie, Kattzen, DarthLego5679 (DarthTNT), Eeveon, catgirl12466 (Cattgirl), BrickWolf, Thymos (XXThymosXx), Sp3ct3r_2k11 (Sssspecter), Poas, AngelWV (DSyR).
Guild Capacity : 47/50
Guild Fame (GF) : 70000! (Target : 100.000 GF)

GUILD NEWS
  • This guild was made at 5:51 PM GMT+7 at 13th January 2012!
  • If you'd like to join the guild, jump on TeamSpeak, get in the RotMG channel, and play along with us! Officers are usually on by 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. in -5 GMT. We will add you right up!
  • The offical Server for us is USMidWest!
DISCLAIMER: NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE HOLY ADMINS OF BLOCKTOPIA. A GUILD STARTED BY SP3CT3R_2k11, NOT THE COMMUNITY.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Meh, I keep lasting for like a day max, no matter what the cause is. Good news: it's a decent amount of fame daily. Bad news: I lost a moon, necro, some dex/attack that I racked up, and para health :X. So that's like at least 6 def pots that I need to recover once I get the chance.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Meh, I keep lasting for like a day max, no matter what the cause is. Good news: it's a decent amount of fame daily. Bad news: I lost a moon, necro, some dex/attack that I racked up, and para health :X. So that's like at least 6 def pots that I need to recover once I get the chance.
Damn you worked so hard on that

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The guild's cap is 50. We currently only have 2 spots open left, and everyone in the guild is currently active as we know it. So if anyone is thinking about joining, then you better think quick, before other people steal those spots.