Room 17 Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
When I came back into my room, I nearly forgot it was shared. The day's been long and this Grog has made my memory hazy. I look at the three people in the room and say hi although I'm pretty certain about one thing...
I'm pretty sure one of us is in the mafia.

DUN DUN DUN. No, but seriously. I'm 40-50% sure that there is a mafia with us... in this very room. (GmK Are we allowed to say the answers to some of the questions I asked you in the PM but in our own words, etc) Now do my posts make sense? Old/Omar being suspicious to me for not inactivity reasons? My suspicions being a 1 in 3 chance of being right? Yeah. But I'll wait for Kake's reply before I say anything more.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
As for the dinner topic, ooglieburgers tonight.

And Helen, save that for later, right now we have more important matters to attend to.

First of all as we talked during the morning you might've caught my introduction, in any case I'm Omar, and I'm a bolivian immigrant, fluent in English as you might see.
I know that you, Helen, are a writer and Mr. Watusi is a mancow who just does anything for money.

But the interesting part is, we have a 4th roommate. He talked a bit during the morning but he didn't introduce himself so his identity remains unknown and I'm eager to question him as soon as he comes to the room.

As of know he's my primary suspicion but I'm also wary of defiant blob.

We might be roommates but I don't completely trust any of you and I expect the same in return.
I suggest we talk this night and get to know eachother, as we're the ones who get to talk with each other all the time.

I guess that's all I have to say, sorry if it seems a bit rude of me but with the current state of things I can't afford to be friendly much.

I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about the mafia issue, your suspicions and whatnot.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Walking into the room a little later than the others, I had lazily been taking a nap in a deckchair on the front of the ship in the afternoon sun. Now I see my three room mates, with Omar staring directly at me as soon as I entered the room.
'Well, hello there,' I said awkwardly, feeling like any of them could turn around and stab me in the back as they chose to.
Just so you guys know I was kind of surprised I was accepted to be able to play this one, which is why thus far I haven't developed a character yet.
I know Omar sees me as pretty suspicious, but I have my own suspicions going around that I'm still working on and sometimes you just need a bit subtly to do so. I will point out though that it interests me that 3 people straight away latched onto his idea. It was quite the bandwagon actually, I felt like pointing it out but I was halfway through posting and then computer shut down.
Oh well, as for Defiant Blob, I dunno, if he is mafia, he is putting himself in great risk, but from what I read of his character, in the end he is genuinely good, or at least that's the verdict. Then again it could just be one hell of a bluff, which if that is the case then we can always call him on that bluff at any time.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Defiant sure knows how to draw attention to himself. It seems he can't go a single game without rubbing someone the wrong way. I was going to explore that issue more indepth but with the deadline I didn't feel like there was enough time to say my thoughts properly.

I would like to hear more from roomate #4 as well.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
We've never talked much since now, we've all been minding our business until this mafia issue popped up.
I suppose I was too paranoid on you, especially since you're on my own room which would make you much more of a risk. Also you haven't introduced yourself yet, I don't want to remember you as Mr. Nap :) .

Regarding defiant, although his methods might not be quite orthodox, I think all of today's findings, if any, are thanks to him. I thought having him raising so much confusion would be a bad thing but thinking thoroughly on that it might eventually reveal people's true colors.

I think now we can discuss the roommate agreements Helen, as long as the cow not eating the clothes is among the terms I'm down for that.

Once again I apologize if anything I have said or say from now sounds rude, It's just my paranoid
side talking there.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
How is this?
17a. Ooglie the cow must not eat our clothes.
17b. At some point we must dress Ooglie up in people clothes and remember that time forever.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I should really watch this thread! But if you've seen from my posts on the thread I'm trying to trick the mafia into believing I'm some amazing power-role. My post about my weird thoughts about Defiant surprisingly sparked up some conversation which was cool, but he seems so... Innocent, although that proves the first part of my thought. Meh, I dunno.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
Omar arrives too tired from the hectic day and takes a small nap, when he wakes up he notices the others are still awake this late.
So, it seems we got one, but the questions are, how many of them are there, who they are, is there only mafia or anti towns aswell?
I'm still suspicious of the drunkyshark.

My reasons are, he's not the one to simply 'not know how to play', he was a VetOP and he's a pretty smart guy. He puts alot of thought in what he types so I don't buy that excuse. As for kraby and ansoro, haven't seen kraby play like that and I've never talked with ansoro so I wouldn't know.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
kraby surprises me, as he generally is a lot more talkative in the IRC mafia. I don't like bringing that up, though, because meta. I want to see kraby talk more, and i'm quite wary of him.

shinyshark I can understand, as I went through a situation on IRC mafia where I jumped into my first game on there without paying attention to the commands, which led to me getting lost and preforming poorly. Although you raise a good point, if he really does think about things he might be trying to hide something.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I KNEW NOTTY WAS GOOD BUT NOOOooo...
I think it is Digi or Kraby, perhaps even Sploorky, I'll post more when I get home from school (in around 8 hours, including travel there and back)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm really starting to believe it's kraby. Did you see his voting post, where all he did was roleplay and not provide any reasoning? It can't be excused as lazy, as he did a good job on the actual roleplaying piece.

That's the post that prompted me to give a PSA on actually providing reasons to vote. I didn't want to call him out, as you gotta pick the right time for your battles.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I actually agree with ooglie on sploorky, I cant recall as to why, but from prior knowledge of his play style and a conservative estimate I think there might be some chance of him being mafia. I'll take a look later, in my head its easy to explain, but right now its hard to show. ill see if I cant find anything in his posts that hint towards anti town.

Status
Not open for further replies.