Room 17 Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Actually... My main suspicion right now is 77... He was eager for a lynch, and has made no memorable assistance to the game, from what I remember, but one thing I find very suspicious is that he was watching the thread for that last vote on Notty, and tagged GmK a mere 4 minutes after the final vote was made. He seems to want Notty out so bad that he wants nobody to unvote, and that also leaves no time for people to ask him why he was so eager to get the day over with. I believe 77 is in the mafia/is a serial killer, knew that Notty was not with him and since Serial Killers have to win the game alone and Notty targetted someone who died he must eliminate them.

Sploorky is being very... illogical, if that makes sense. From things like IRC Mafia I KNOW that Sploor can have lots of say, very logical things at that. He has been talking a lot, sure but... hm, he just isn't acting how I expected him to... I don't know.

I also have a new suspicion on Kraby... is he another roommate? We don't know, there could be more roommates out there in the game but perhaps he only has one roommate? That is Polish? I don't know, I'll probably try and see who is Polish in the game incase it's all one big hint... I actually have a suspicion on who it is due to two of their roleplays, I'll talk about it later.

Digi... meh, maybe it's just because I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUST KEEP ON USING GIFS ON GAMES LIKE SURVIVOR AND MAFIA IT RUINS THE FEEL. But, Digi just voted Notty with no real justification and yeah, tad suspicious.

I'm also suspicious of Prizyms, he has been barely adding anything to the game and I know he said he has lots of work, but I have lots of work and still contribute. He also said that Notty panic voted... but didn't he panic in response? He jumped on the bandwagon with information that didn't really make too much sense and panicked at first sight that someone had voted for him.

BUT IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT NOTTY WAS THE VIGI/A VIGI LIKE ROLE. Why? Vatu, a person we can all say is pretty much innocent asked the Vigi to shoot Notty that night.. but Notty didn't die. Why? BECAUSE NOTTY HAD THE POWER OF THE VIGI. Although, I think it was wrong on Notty's part to not say the full role name because that would have been more believable in my opinion.

(OH LOOK OOGLIE POSTED A LONG-ISH POST)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't 'noticed' both 77 and Sploorky. Both have not taken up that much of my attention at all. They seem kinda 'there'.

And I got to thinking of this a bit before: HypeBurst claimed Passenger Tracker. However, a tracker is a role that can be comfortably placed in either the mafia or the town side. Was HypeBurst trying to root out the vigilante, or was it an unfortunate mistake? Hype spilled the beans on what Notty did during night 2, ensuring that if Notty did not die today, the mafia would have got him later. (I'm not TOO confident on this theory, I would love to hear feedback on it)

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
Sploorky, digitalmez and hypeburst, those are my hunches.
Digi and sploorky are ones to express their opinions and the fact that they have been so silent is bothering me. About hypeburst I suppose it's just my hunch but I feel he's teamed with sploor and digi.

For digi she hasn't posted anything useful to the discussion and just jumps into any bandwagon she finds.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
We lost oogles :( No more burgers for tonight.

My current suspicions are coolio and dessern5.

Coolio just seems to follow any bandwagon, which seems to me like she's trying to diminish the player number however she can by the petty excuse 'I'm new here'.

Dessern5 because all his posts are some form of 'I agree with what everyone says' and the only time he posted his own opinion was by defending coolio.

This just reinforces my suspicions on coolio and if she turns out to be mafia, I'll be 90% sure of dessern.

As for sploorky, I suspected him being allied with hype and priz. I don't really suspect him anymore because he simply doesn't seem mafia to me.
I still have my doubts on hype and priz, hype's role may be confirmed but that role can be mafia too. Priz' isn't even confirmed and I still don't see why he claimed yet.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Who's awesome? I'm awesome.

It REALLY sucks to be Dessern, though. For us to win, he had to die. At the very least he probably used his shot.

Okay, my number one suspicion: Prizyms.
I didn't get a chance to delve into it considering I got distracted by 112 but two days now, he has hijacked any other topics we could discuss by claiming something happened.
I was going to outright ignore his claim about 112 doing something, but then I decided to fish for information.
-I set up One One Two to screw up his doctor claim by asking a question GmK already addressed. He got it wrong, and I knew he couldn't possibly be telling the truth.

However I am doubtful that everyone else shares my views, so I'm not too confident about this yet.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm really amazed at how lucky we have been with the mafia pickoffs o_o
I mean aside from notty, that's the third one now caught out by a power role now.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
eh i'd just find it hard to see that he is mafia when he just pointed out oot like that, perhaps some tactical shenanigans, but still, surely a tactic like that might not be so favourable since they must be running few on members.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I'm extremely confused right now, all of us can or can't be the mafia right now and everyone bringing up suspicions on everyone just makes it worse.

As for ansoro I explained what I think about him but it's still bothering me the fact he knew about the passenger PM.

I'm still highly suspicious of Vatumok (We don't even know if he's JOAT) and next on my list are hihihilolhi and 77 for fact that up to this point they haven't really said anything.

I'm sorry I wish I could say the same but what the game so far has taught me is to not trust anyone.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I understand, however I think we should take advantage of this conversation at least.

Ansoro confuses me as well. He dug himself into a hole by fakeclaiming cop. Even if he's correct about his claim, Paranoid Cop sees every person they investigate as mafia so he's wrong anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's lyncher; a role that wants a specific person gone so they win. A lyncher's vote is (literally) their weapon. He pulled out all the stops against me, yet proved himself a liar. Did you guys notice he tried to put me in an unwinnable situation? Either he dies or doesn't; and I get blamed.

I think Vatumok is more likely to be innocent than the rest of us right now, although you did have a good argument.

77 and hihihilolhi contributed absolutely nothing to the discussion of the day. I saw hihihilolhi check the thread multiple times as well.

Another name I want to add is digitalmez; all she did was silently back up ansoro and quote random things I said while hoping they made sense. She didn't use any reasoning beyond "I believe ansoro's feelings".

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
COULD HE HAVE MADE HIMSELF ANY MORE SUSPICIOUS!?!?

Now I'm mad. He managed to disrupt the game for two days with nothing but assumptions. I have a feeling it's either digitalmez or cooliorules, both of them have blindly followed people at different points in the game.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so many thoughts running through my head, so many possible scenarios, sigh, im going to need some time to have a think about what is really going on at the moment.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm not sure on Vatumok anymore. I reviewed a bit and realized that the mafia is not above killing their own this game. Once it's been established they've been doing that, it becomes less black and white. Is it possible the mafia tried the same trick twice?

This game can go in any direction, I personally am done with trusting claims altogether. They've done nothing but create targets and mislead everyone.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
Nobody suspected the first one and no one suspected the 2nd either until priz died. So I see why they wouldn't have tried it twice, besides, I think that the fact they did it twice is a valid excuse for them to dismiss it as unlikely.

The problem is, Alpha, at this point, claims is ALL we have. I believe all power roles to be dead at this point, especially with what ansoro did.
I guess tomorrow is gonna be a battle of 'who words their post best'

Status
Not open for further replies.