• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Roast the user above you.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's not respective, considering Estonia's population of 1.33 million and GDP per capita of 18 thousand which 10 years ago was less than 5 thousand, and a declining population, I don't see how it could be considered a first world power.
but you were talking about 1st/3rd world countries, not first world powers

memory failing you already?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
but you were talking about 1st/3rd world countries, not first world powers

memory failing you already?
Well it depends on your defining system, personally I use LEDC's MEDC's NIC's etc. so 3rd world is subjective... tbh.

I assume you just call it good country and bad country?

But fine, I'll edit my original statement, nice LEDC m8, I can't call it NIC because your only industrial export is apparently telephones and cheap labour to work in British McDonalds.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it's just that we're so irrelevant that we learn about everything but us whereas you're so full of yourselves that you learn only about yourselves ;^)
Learning about yourself is fine... well unless you have to get piggy-backed by the EU and NATO for everything...

But then again, I'd love to learn about Estonia's history, being enslaved, conquered and... what else?

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
You can't even follow the forum rules with your signature that's too large and then don't even remove the red "Signature too large"

You act like like you're gold but you are really bronze.